How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys  :)
For some reason I couldn't log in for a while after the the forum layout changed, but it works now :D
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

QuoteThanks. She's unreasonable. Tried to talk today, but she won't hear me out. It's so strange, as if I'm the bad guy, I'm being pointed at while I was her slave... I broke up with her, and now she's mad. She never was a person who talked things out, but instead runs away from a grown-up conversation. I'm stranded...

All she needs to do is change, because I have feelings for her still. But I doubt she will ever change. And I don't wanna be the slave anymore, I work 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day, next to that is about 5 hours of dance class spread out over 3 days, when I get home, it's like: can you grab me this, that.. even when it's right next to her!
BIG PROBLEM!!!
My grand father is like this too. Always to say :Give me the bread, give me this....
(and you it's worse because it's your girlfriend)
It's inevitable, she will resume.
You must do a 50/50
she mustn't do less than you. If she asks you all the time things ,you have the right not to sell all its required even if she is angry.
if you don't do this you'll be living hell !!!

QuoteFor some reason I couldn't log in for a while after the the forum layout changed, but it works now 
oooohhhh my god me too I stressed to death :lamer: :runaway:
my brother and I were screaming :D

She's gone. I've confronted her yesterday, ended up in an argue. She was holding her side all the way, spreading lies and vocally knocking me down. I didn't do her wrong, she was like the queen and I was her slave. I didn't deserve this bulls..

Interesting, isn't it, when you tell someone that's like your best friend (or bettah) what their fault is (or you ask them to stop something) and then they're are your worst enemy suddenly. Odd, isn't it?

Well, BLaw, I wish you the best of luck/fortunes, and I think you didn't deserve that bullcrap either.

I agree. Best of luck, Blaw. I feel relatively well today. I'm helping Ypsi high school with their production of "Grease". But why do people who write online stuff mess up their spelling & grammar? No offense to anyone...

yay for tar baby! best character ever! (don't have a clue what i'm talking about? check the mod releases section :))

I'm really happy cause me and whiteking turned into marvel moddes :)  Thanks for it Moderators/Administrators ^^

Congratulations marvel watcher and whiteking! You both really deserve that!

Last night I went to a concert.... Family Force 5 was playing there. I was so excited for after the entire concert (after FF5 there were 2 other bands) so I could get their autographs. Now I am happy. :P

Quote from: marvel watcher on April 01, 2010, 04:12PM
I'm really happy cause me and whiteking turned into marvel moddes :)  Thanks for it Moderators/Administrators ^^

I thought that this was an april fool's joke (talking about my case, not marvel watcher, because he's work is just amazing) ^^
But since now it's April 2nd and I still have the green color on my user name and the title I would like to think that this is true so... Thanks to the Moderators/Administrators :)
This is something that certainly I never expected and I'll continue my work on this amazing site ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

No it was no joke, both of you are Marvel Modders and it was very much deserved :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Indeed, Nodoubt_jr was very happy to press the button for marvel watcher as I was for whiteking :P

Well deserved.

and you two became admins, right? well, congrats, you totally deserve it.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."