How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ooh blank eyes. You should buy white contact lenses... With the white around your eyes and those lenses, you'll look like a freakin god :P:P

annoyed with the *u're in the wrong topic* comments.

if it says emma frost revamp pack on the first page and I say something about emma it's in the right topic.. black queen

not posting anything now bit annoyed, not the only forum here u know, treat people better.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Whiteking meant that in a nice way^^ (ps: meshes and mods are different)

April 19, 2010, 01:08AM #544 Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:37AM by whiteking
Quote from: Ztony on April 19, 2010, 12:18AM
annoyed with the *u're in the wrong topic* comments.

if it says emma frost revamp pack on the first page and I say something about emma it's in the right topic.. black queen

not posting anything now bit annoyed, not the only forum here u know, treat people better.

I'm really sorry that my comment was so annoying for you, but I considered correct to told you about your mistake. Why it was a mistake? let's make an example, if I found a topic that says "Spiderman's models revamp" and I also have doubts about a bug that I have with an upgrade that someone made for his powers. I'm not going to post anything about the bug on that topic, why? because it's not related to my problem, I mean I search for the topic were people discuss about the new booster or start a new one, instead of posting on the first topic that I found with the word Spiderman. It's logic my friend.
I was not trying to be like an "I know it all", I told you that because as you, I was a new user at one time, and I posted in the wrong places too and I got many advises to stop doing that too. I was trying to help, especially since I know that the owner of the topic where you posted, doesn't like the comments that doesn't relate at all to what he's publishing. You had a doubt about the power of a mod that it's not even his work, he just released one mesh for her.
You already had this childish reaction before, totally unnecessary I have to say because you were not insulted or get a bad treat by me or any other people here. So think about it :)

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 19, 2010, 01:06AM
Whiteking meant that in a nice way^^ (ps: meshes and mods are different)

Thank you for your support my friend :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 18, 2010, 08:25AM
Ooh blank eyes. You should buy white contact lenses... With the white around your eyes and those lenses, you'll look like a freakin god :P:P

:P That would be awsome

i agree with whiteking. you make mistakes, feel embarrassed, learn from them, and you don't let them get you down.

Quote from: Deedooo on April 19, 2010, 12:29PM
i agree with whiteking. you make mistakes, feel embarrassed, learn from them, and you don't let them get you down.

same here, you cant get insulted everytime we correct you. we like to be organized and on topic.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

who else saw kesha's *absolutely ridiculous*  performance on snl? lazorz and spacechicks!

couldn't be worse than ashlee simpson's fiasco. that was legendary.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 19, 2010, 10:37PM
couldn't be worse than ashlee simpson's fiasco. that was legendary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Xbnh1vILE

;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Hy everyone  :D
I'm a member from a little while but I didn't talked to much...so...I hope I don't bug you all  :)
I had a good day today (form what has passed  :P ), even if the weather is not so good because it's raining since morning...I went to check if the results of my second exam where announced but no luck...I went to some classes I had and when I was free I meet a good friend that I didn't see for some time... I'm really happy because we had some time to talk about what was happened to us since we last meet...Hope you all have a good day  :D

Oh no you're not bugging at all. Tbh, some members here have proved that they actually can be trusted ^^ (not naming anyone like my good friend Whiteking ^^). Glad there are actually happy people about here ^^

there's just one person here you can be sure you cannot trust: ME MWAHUAHUAHUAHUA!

Laugh with me, my acolytes, laugh!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."