How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Seriously dude, first you help doom polish his doom-bots, and now you say you cant be trusted....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

U probly ment well, but at that time after playing MuA for 3 hours straight, I think I'll let some1 know about this detail that might be noticed by some1 else, I post it and it seemed to me like i got pushed aside like *let the big boys talk about stuff*

ye u gave me that vibe.

and I'm sorry for posting in the wrong topic. ever thought about a job at the local policeforce? *attention to detail paragraph 7 page 2* :D

btw that last 1 was a joke, don't get upset
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

:laugh:
Ok! Thanks Nowhere Man for letting me know that you cannot be trusted... I'm glad that I don't bug you  ;D ...If you want I can become one of your acolytes...Just let me know  ;)

Quote from: tymaca321 on April 20, 2010, 08:00AM
Seriously dude, first you help doom polish his doom-bots, and now you say you cant be trusted....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
oh my limited friend. there is no Dr Doom. he is just another doombot created by me for my scheme of world domination.

Quote from: Seth on April 20, 2010, 08:23AM
:laugh:
Ok! Thanks Nowhere Man for letting me know that you cannot be trusted... I'm glad that I don't bug you  ;D ...If you want I can become one of your acolytes...Just let me know  ;)
You can be an acolyte. You'll move to my castle in Nowherestadt. But I must warn you, the price of failure is a torture unlike any other. Your room mate will be Ashlee Simpson MWAHUAHUAHUA!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

ok, I'll call you Mini-Me and we'll dance "Just the Two of Us" :P

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Please! Not her! Someone else but not her!...How about Deedooo (only if he wants) ?...
I will wait for further instructions and for the first mission...

Quote from: Seth on April 20, 2010, 06:53AM
Hy everyone  :D
I'm a member from a little while but I didn't talked to much...so...I hope I don't bug you all  :)
I had a good day today (form what has passed  :P ), even if the weather is not so good because it's raining since morning...I went to check if the results of my second exam where announced but no luck...I went to some classes I had and when I was free I meet a good friend that I didn't see for some time... I'm really happy because we had some time to talk about what was happened to us since we last meet...Hope you all have a good day  :D

Glad to know you had a happy day. It's always good ^^

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 20, 2010, 07:07AM
Oh no you're not bugging at all. Tbh, some members here have proved that they actually can be trusted ^^ (not naming anyone like my good friend Whiteking ^^). Glad there are actually happy people about here ^^

Ohh that's so sweet from you my friend. You know you can trust me as much as I know I can trust you (But I'm not mentioning your name, even the post is directly related to you, the user called Blaw aka Mr Law, lol) ^^
Yeah we are good people, most of the time, I just need chocolate to be happy, just keep that in mind :)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 20, 2010, 09:03AM
ok, I'll call you Mini-Me and we'll dance "Just the Two of Us" :P

I left this place what... 5 hours??? and now you are starting a revolution with acolytes included??? And you didn't iclude me???? How dare you??? I though we were friends....
The only way to fix your mistake is.... well I wanna be the leader or at least, a high place ^^
(Look at my user name, also my real name is Luis, what you were expecting for?)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 20, 2010, 09:21AM
Ohh that's so sweet from you my friend. You know you can trust me as much as I know I can trust you (But I'm not mentioning your name, even the post is directly related to you, the user called Blaw aka Mr Law, lol) ^^

Booo, get a room you two :P

Quote from: whiteking on April 20, 2010, 09:21AM
I left this place what... 5 hours??? and now you are starting a revolution with acolytes included??? And you didn't iclude me???? How dare you??? I though we were friends....
The only way to fix your mistake is.... well I wanna be the leader or at least, a high place ^^
(Look at my user name, also my real name is Luis, what you were expecting for?)

oh whiteking. my dear whiteking. you will have a high place. you will train my army of teen followers, the Nowherellions!

QuoteBooo, get a room you two :P

I clearly specified in my application form that I don't want a room ! :D

Quote from: Mr. Law^^
*applying for Acolyte function without rooms*

Thanks Witeking! For that I will put a good word for you to my boss to let you have a higher place in his team  :naughty: ...

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 20, 2010, 09:29AM
Booo, get a room you two :P

oh whiteking. my dear whiteking. you will have a high place. you will train my army of teen followers, the Nowherellions!

Sweet as you are. Don't be so jealous, you are on my list too and you know it :)
I wonder why that name lol.
The Nowherellions, sounds cool :D

Quote from: Seth on April 20, 2010, 09:33AM
Thanks Witeking! For that I will put a good word for you to my boss to let you have a higher place in his team  :naughty: ...

Haha no problem, lol but I'm going to use my title as White King to train the Nowherellions lol, he recently told me that ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 20, 2010, 08:47AM
oh my limited friend. there is no Dr Doom. he is just another doombot created by me for my scheme of world domination

I knew it! :P.

Oh well, i also wanna be a acolyte :) (this is getting a refrence ''nowherellion/whiteking'' ''hellions/white queen'' :P
I also wanna high rank. I PROMISE I WILL KICK ASS!