How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: ZXValaRevan on April 27, 2010, 10:31PM
Man, I should learn dance moves like that.  As it is I just jump around wildly and flail.

So you mosh.

Quote from: tymaca321 on April 28, 2010, 04:23AM
*weird vision of Blaw in the costume of Emma Frost* uhh,wha :P

The things you dream of.... are like.... Can't even describe it, but I bet I would look ugly in her costume :P (Unless you mean her closed trenchcoat one :P)

Pop.  Someone told me to try out for Glee but I dont really think so.  Maybe so other show.  But I wouldn't forget you guys. XD
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

today me and my friends were just randomly chatting and we came up with some law's of pants. so i thought i'd share them with you, cause you all totally care :P.

deedooo's laws of pants:
   1)anything to do with pants is either fun or funny, except putting them on.
   2) you can subsitute any noun for the word "pants" to make it more fun and exciting.
   3) there is such thing as a pant.

Okay...

Today I heard that I actually became a dad 2 years ago. But my previous ex had a... miscarriage or how you call it.

That's all. Lol. No it ain't lol. So in other words, I know this after the two years have pasted. Weird eh?

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on May 04, 2010, 10:33AM
Okay...

Today I heard that I actually became a dad 2 years ago. But my previous ex had a... miscarriage or how you call it.

That's all. Lol. No it ain't lol. So in other words, I know this after the two years have pasted. Weird eh?
Wait, you're not joking, right? You really have a two year old child? If so, than it's like a lame TV show. But being more serious, if it's true, than it could bring a lot of emotions to you. Maybe anger, happiness, fear and so. What do you really think about this?

Well I lost the kid at the same time, so I do feel sad about it. I'm a soft guy to be really honest. I didn't know anything about my ex being pregnant. Neither did she till it was too late.

Well, I feel kinda sad for you. But nowadays I'm like "nothing happens without a reason". This is how I see the universe. And it lets me understand and accept every bad and good thing a lot easier.

I'm not paying too much attention to this. Because I don't have a relationship with my ex since 2 years ago. I do feel sad for her and for me a bit but it was unexpected.

Anyway, life goes on^^

Well yeah, life never stops, whatever happens. You know, what you need? A spa-day! Not because you are sad or something, but because spa's are great!

Down sometimes i fell like killing myself but thats just a saying people say when there sad :bawling: