cheats here

Started by {:}toxin{:}, September 23, 2009, 01:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i got the cheats for those who need it:
Cheat: Complete Cheat List

Note: Entering the following codes disables saving. Use the D-pad to enter the following codes for the desired effect:

Unlock Movies - (Enter in the Main Menu) UP, LEFT, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, START
Unlock Skins - (Enter during gameplay) UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, START
Unlock Powers - (Enter during gameplay) LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, START
Unlock Heroes - (Enter during gameplay) UP , UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, START
Summon Fusion - (Enter during gameplay) RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, UP, UP, LEFT, START
Unlock Dossiers - (Enter in the Main Menu) DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, RIGHT,LEFT, DOWN, START
GM - (Enter during gameplay) UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, START
Unlock Diaries - (Enter in the Main Menu) LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, UP, UP, RIGHT, START
Unlock Hulk - (Enter during gameplay) DOWN, LEFT, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, START
Unlock Jean Grey - (Enter during gameplay) LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, START
Unlock Thor - (Enter during gameplay) UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, START

+15% Max Stamina - X-Men (Ice Man, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit and/or Jean Grey)
+35% Fusion Gain - Fantastic Four (Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch, Thing, Invisible Woman)
+5% Damage - Femmes Fatales (Any four women characters)

Hulk - Collect all 5 Gamma Regulators
Jean Grey - Collect all 5 M'Kraan Shards
Thor - Asgardian Runes

Classic Captain America - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Anti-Reg
Secret War Daredevil - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro OR Anti-Reg
Unmasked Deadpool - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro-Reg
Horseman of the Apocalypse Gambit - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro OR Anti-Reg
Hob Goblin Green Goblin - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro OR Anti-Reg
Red Hulk - Defeat 50 foes with this character after unlocking
Ultimate Human Torch - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Anti-Reg
Bobby Drake Iceman - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro OR Anti-Reg
Ultimate Invisible Woman - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Anti-Reg
Bei Bang-Wen Iron Fist - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Anti-Reg
Classic Iron Man - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro-Reg
Marvel Girl Jean Grey - Defeat 50 foes with this character after unlocking
Secret War Luke Cage - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Anti-Reg
Ultimate Mr. Fantastic - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro-Reg
Warbird Ms. Marvel - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro-Reg
Nick Fury - None
No Costume Penance - Defeat 50 foes with this character after unlocking
Screaming Mimi Songbird - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro-Reg
Iron Spider Spider-Man - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro-Reg
Atonishing Storm - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro OR Anti-Reg
Ultimate Thing - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Pro OR Anti-Reg
Reborn Thor - Defeat 50 foes with this character after unlocking
Eddie Brock Venom - Defeat 50 foes with this character after unlocking
Secret War Wolverine - Defeat 50 foes with this character after choosing Anti-Reg

Ms. Marvel - Beat the NYC Level
Deadpool - Beat the D.C. Level
Iron Fist - Choose the Rebel side when faced with the choice
Songbird - Choose the Register side when faced with the choice

{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

Great. Didn't know, that we can't have every costume on every side.

Xbox 360 cheats
PS2 cheats
PS3 cheats
Wii cheats

These are all found at GameFaqs (the best place to get cheats) and are constantly updated.

This get bigger and better every time. So, now if anyone needs cheats and didn't find 'em, than we have everything here. Great.

September 23, 2009, 01:57PM #4 Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:00PM by {:}toxin{:}
cool post em up teancum :naughty: :wiggle:

It's useless, just click on the link and there you go! BTW, they are the same like on GameSpot.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on September 23, 2009, 02:05PM
It's useless, just click on the link and there you go! BTW, they are the same like on GameSpot.

Yep, no need to really post the cheats here IMO, since GameFaqs has em' covered.

ANNOUNCEMENT ALLCHEAT GO FOR XBOX 360 PS3 &PSP
take a look the same cheats for ps3 are for xbox 360:
http://cheats.freeola.com/xbox-360_i/marvel-ultimate-alliance-2_100277.html

What was the announcement in this?

He's announcing that he found the same cheats I posted yesterday! :P

zomg!  someone figured out how to use google  :applause:
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

And with that we've covered the topic.  The cheats are out, get them at any decent cheat site.  Discussion covered, have a nice day. :D