pc version after all?

Started by Meganubis, September 24, 2009, 06:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i was just redeeming my juggernaut preorder code when something caught my eye

so honest mistake, or future release?

I'm sorry, I don't see it....

EDIT: Never mind, I see it now.

Well, if they do port it I hope its the N-Space port.  I've looked pretty in-depth at the 360's files - there's no way we can mod that version; the engine is totally different now.

I hope its not a mistake.  Im kind of undecided on what version i would like. The n-space version would allow us to mod it and add characters, etc. which is always good. But the VV version IMO looks and seems a lot better.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

That would be fantastic if it were for PC.  Possible back port of models from MUA2 to MUA1?  Personally, I'd find it awesome if it were Raven that did MUA2 to begin with, then we wouldn't have this "VV vs. n-space" discussion.  But I digress, I do like me some pretties, so I would hope it's VV's version.  I'm sure we'll find a way to mod it.  After all, we were able to mod MUA1 for the PC, and the 360 files were unusable to us, albeit them being the same game.  I wouldn't say "unable to mod" just yet.

If it's listed on the site, and has been on all the other sites but isn't out yet, perhaps it was planned to begin with but there was some reason it wasn't available at launch, like it had been delayed for some reason.  Who knows?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

As usually, I checked it everywhere (GameSpot, Wikipedia, the Official Site) and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Maybe it's just a mistake, but who knows? But, if they do make it for PC it will be the XBox 360/PS3 version I think, sadly. If I'll be right, I hope they will do something about the files, so you guys can make good mods :D

I dont care which version we get any is good with me . I like both because N-space's is like the original while VV's is good aswell for different reasons.

As always, I'm waiting for something more official :D Or any other clue would do it :D

September 25, 2009, 02:47PM #11 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 03:33PM by piutebob
Yeah, sadly, I agree with Mingy.
Cause Microsoft does both 360 and PC, why wouldn't they just say it?

... Or maybe they are just teasing us, who knows?

September 25, 2009, 02:53PM #12 Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:09PM by BLaw
Quote from: wikipedia
Games for Windows – Live (trademarked as Games for Windows – LIVE[1]) is an online gaming service for Games for Windows-branded PC titles.

But I still have my doubts. Also, XBOX users can use some sort of GfWL too if I'm correct, so that doesn't necessarily mean there's gonna be a PC version...

I won't start hopping around for joy, just yet. Perhaps if they announce it to come to PC, then I'll hop for joy :P
That could be a mistake or something... ( :bawling: )
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0