pc version after all?

Started by Meganubis, September 24, 2009, 06:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
*shakes head* the more you look the more it seems like the PC was originally supposed to be included in the release and that they're holding it back to make money off PC users who broke down and bought it for the console.

Sound familiar folks? Classic EA and Lucasarts moves - only these guys suck at hiding it LMAO

Or maybe it was planned, but canceled?

its exactly what it may be. its a bummer but the only way to get it on PC is to sign a petition about it. it  worked to get Star Wars The Force Unleashed on PC and Mac so if someone maked a petition and everyone signs then we can get it on the PC.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

As someone, who already made a petition, I think it's not as easy as you think. The petition would be good, if it would be signed by like more than 100000 people and we would send it to the developers. You know, they think in money, so they would make it, if they would knew, that it would give them plenty of cash.

Quote from: Iron Fist and Deadpool on October 01, 2009, 04:22AM
Or maybe it was planned, but canceled?

Or just a flat-out honest mistake.  That's what I'm betting on.  A Games For Windows tag is hardly something to hold your breath about.  As a web developer myself, I could see how they would reuse that image for lots of games.  Someone could reused that image up not knowing it had that on there.

activision could have get much more money if the maked it to pc and the version where like the 360 and ps3. lucasarts thinked the same about the force unleashed

That's a matter of opinion - it's major money to port something to the PC.  Porting it to a console is different, the hardware inside is the same every time.  For the PC you have to deal with different operating systems (XP, Vista, and now Windows 7), RAM, processor types, graphics card types, sound card types, etc.  Not fun, and very expensive.

but they could get so much more money if they thinked about it. we can only hope that they make money of the console version and think that they could get more by make it to the pc. like lucasarts thought.

But Lucasarts and Star Wars have a history of PC gaming, which means people expect PC versions, which also means that they may choose only to buy it on PC.  Marvel doesn't, meaning that most everyone who wanted it bought it on a console, and they don't want to buy it a second time.

well we can always hope for the pc version. right?

Hope is something, you should never give up. Anything could happen.

yeah thats what i mean too. i really would like marvel ultimate alliance 2 for pc. with the graphics from ps3 or 360. then i would sleep better.

Well, it's not like you would die without it. It's just a game.

just a game. videogames is my life. i would never do something without it. its how i am. gamefreak. loving games is the best at what i do.

No offense, but call a doctor. It's not good for you, if you live for the video games. It could ruin your life. Try out new things aswell, like sports or buy a pet :)

BTW, back to topic