Whiteking's releases - Skins (UPDATED: Emma Frost & Namor Phoenix 5)

Started by whiteking, September 28, 2009, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on June 22, 2011, 01:19AM
Oh My God!!! No words can  describe How much I love it 

Lo, your pic is so hilarious xDD
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 22, 2011, 08:29AM
It looks great whiteking!

Thanks to you :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Can someone PLEASE try to make this http://www.ezydvd.com.au/g/i/p/799132.jpg
The Invisible Woman costume from "Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes" animated series, with the *LONG HAIR* and everything, i think it would look great in the game and im dying to have it! (:

-Emma Frost and Namor Phoenix 5 skin pack-

Download the pack HERE

Quick re-skins for both inspired on their Phoenix 5 costumes, not to many details so I hope you like them.
Both are compatible with my Emma Frost mod and Blizz Namor mod, but Emma's skins have 19824 & 19828 (diamond form) as internal numbers, if you want to use another number, you will have to change it with an hex editor. Check her powerstyle for the available numbrers to work correctly.
Includes huds, Phoenix 5 for Emma, and a random one for Namor since he doesn't have any decent picture or close up to make a hud lol. By the way the skins are PS2 so both are compatible with MUA and XML2.

Thanks to
Raven/Vicarious Vision
Blaw (skinning/huds tutorial)

Hopefully I'll be able to come back with more skins and projects, yet I'm so glad that there are a lot of new modders and skinners :)

Next... voices for Namor and Black Cat (and Cyclops Phoenix 5 unmasked) ;)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

They look amazing. Great job!!!
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

No words can describe how awesome those skins are... must download now!!!! :D

Love the new Namor and Emma Frost skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Nicely done! I look forewords to more releases of yours :] We've missed your skinning and modding talents!

Indeed, it is great to see you back. Can't wait for your voices.

Thank you! glad that you liked the skins! :)

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 22, 2012, 01:09AM
Nicely done! I look forewords to more releases of yours :] We've missed your skinning and modding talents!

Thank you so much, I missed a lot the forum and I'm really surprised for all the new releases ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5