Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The OC pack is needed otherwise Jean and all other mods will not work. Your problems should be fixed then.

August 01, 2010, 08:42PM #151 Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:12PM by Big Speck
No dice guys, I just tried re-installing everything, didn't worked.

Edit:

Nevermind, turns out her fightstyles didn't extract properly. Good work with the character man, definitely staying in my roster.

August 04, 2010, 12:20AM #152 Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 12:27AM by ds22489
Quote from: WhitekingHis version (MUA2) is the one that I use and I never had any problem with her.
Weird...everytime when i used, her grabsmash not worked. Dunno why.
Quote from: Big SpeckAny ideas why?
I've already told that...fine, will tell it again. Go to Packages folder. Her pkgb files must be in packages/generated/characters folder.

Quote from: ds22489 on August 04, 2010, 12:20AM
Dunno why.I've already told that...fine, will tell it again. Go to Packages folder. Her pkgb files must be in packages/generated/characters folder.

I already got it working.

Nice! Just love all the conversions from MUA2.

by the way, does anyone know how to remove the telekinesis from Jean when she flies ? I seem to have a hard time getting back on the ground.

Hi, thanks for the compliment.
What exactly do you mean by telekinesis? Do you mean her knockback tk? Most flying characters when using the heavy attack/knockback come to the ground but Jean's heavy attack/knockback has been replaced by tk so she stays in the air and uses that ability then. There is a button to fly down on the ground which is the most recommended move to use when you want to come down on the ground.
I will be releasing one final update for her conversion that will fix her grab-smash ability and remove her tk knockback attack as it doesn't work properly.

Yes, that was what I actually was talking about: her knockback attack. The button for flying is actually making it pretty slow to get back down and fight some enemies. But anyway there seems to be a bug, when you grab an enemy or an item with her telekinesis, its not veryy easy to control. For example, you lift an enemy, it just lifts him and pushes him forward.

The tk knockback doesn't work properly in MUA so they are only pushed away. You don't have complete control. That is why I am going to remove it in an update I will release soon.

Jean MUA2 update released. This is likely the final version.
http://www.mediafire.com/?049939cn0wr66d9

For those who have downloaded previous versions this will include all the files including the updated ones. Make sure to start a new game for best use!

Excuse-me, I wanna know who did the preview booster for Jean MUA2 Conversion.

I believe you are referring to this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sBgZy4EOZk

It was made by Balooloo5. He is banned from this forum now.

@MarvelFan12345, did you fix her grabsmash problem in that version?

It should be fixed. If not please report it.

MarvelFan12345 what are you thinking about your next mua2 conversion?
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>