Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
There is really nothing else to convert. Songbird, Penance, Psylocke, and Green Goblin have been done. Nowhere Man's upcoming booster for Gambit features the MUA2 upgrades and Deedooo's upcoming booster for Iron Man will feature his MUA2 upgrades. The remaining characters are pretty much the same.

nice ;) I was thinking on a rooster with mua2 characters. also I am curious how it will look storm's texture from mua2 ps2 to mua1 pc...
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Quote from: MarvelFan12345There is really nothing else to convert.
To convert - no, to make - alot. MUA2 ps3 or xbox360 versions have a lot of powers that can be used in MUA.

Quote from: rainw7 on August 20, 2010, 10:15AM
nice ;) I was thinking on a rooster with mua2 characters. also I am curious how it will look storm's texture from mua2 ps2 to mua1 pc...
I'm curious about that too. I can't wait to see Storm with a cape.

Quote from: ds22489 on August 20, 2010, 10:27AM
To convert - no, to make - alot. MUA2 ps3 or xbox360 versions have a lot of powers that can be used in MUA.

Your right about that but most of these characters won't have proper animations so it becomes really hard. In some cases you would need models like Spider-Man's web mace or IW force slab.

some people thinks that storm looks ugly in ps2 or ps3 mua2 .. I dont think so, she looks more realistic, and her attire are so cool ;) with cape , that god cape  :P
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

I don't know if it was intended or not, but Jean's TK only pushes enemies, not holding them and letting you move them around. Or at least that's how it's working for me.
Still, I really like how she ended up! Great job!

Hi, thanks for the comment. I believe you mean her knockback tk. Unfortunately it only pushes enemies as you said so it isn't something on your end. The new update I released removes her tk knockback with a regular knockback as there's no point having something that doesn't work.

is it possible to make a Jean Grey PS3 conversion from MUA2?   :phoenix:

No, the Ps3 and 360's files cannot be accessed. Jean_Grey_Phoenix is making a booster that is quite similar to the Ps3 version's abilities however.

EDIT: Never mind Jean_Grey_Phoenix has already told you.

September 23, 2010, 02:35PM #177 Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 02:57PM by mastromanos
I downloaded your great mod, installed it and then I got these:

No powers

No passives for the all the costumes

No icons and hud for walking around

Plus no animations when on missions

I have installed other custom characters like penance, psylocke and moonstone without problems. I have even installed the mod on a clean setup of the game. Can anyone give me a hint at what I might have done wrong? Thanks in advance.

have you double checked that the files replaced any existing files? also have you tried installing the basic jean mod from the character mod catalogue first, then mua2 jean?

I was not aware of that. So I must install  another mod first then. I will download it and post again with my results.