Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I installed the X-MEN LEGENDS 2 CHARACTERS mod which included Jean's character. Then I Installed Marvelfan's version of Jean on top of the old one. This time around everything look to be in order apart from her melee animations which apart from the grabbing and punching routine are nowhere to be seen.

again put jean grey that you downloaded from x-men legends 2 characters, after that download Jean Grey 1.2 from here http://www.mediafire.com/?0mdwmnljhjm and after that install Jean Grey MUA2 conversion. but, be sure to have installed the official characters 1.2 before even installing the jean you downloaded from x-men legends 2 characters. ok? good luck friend

Actually the Jean 1.2 version is not needed if you are going to use the MUA2 conversion. So you mean that her grab-smash and melee attacks are not working. Try a new game with default stats. The melee should defintally not be a problem. As for her grab-smash that was a problem before but it should be fixed. Normal grabbing should also not be a problem at all.

The melee animations that worked were: grabing and punching combo along with the finisher plus attacking prone enemies. I will follow your suggestions and check back with you later. Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Quote from: Dark Phoenix on September 23, 2010, 04:43PM
again put jean grey that you downloaded from x-men legends 2 characters, after that download Jean Grey 1.2 from here http://www.mediafire.com/?0mdwmnljhjm and after that install Jean Grey MUA2 conversion. but, be sure to have installed the official characters 1.2 before even installing the jean you downloaded from x-men legends 2 characters. ok? good luck friend

Worked like a charm thanks!!!

Glad to see that you managed to get the problem working. Thanks Dark Phoenix and Deedooo for helping Mastromanos.

September 30, 2010, 02:15PM #187 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:14AM by MarvelFan12345

http://www.mediafire.com/?u8lzybj2zy7l51a

Updates

Two new powers (full house from XML2 and Hypnotic Charm)
Charged Cards power replaced by MUA2 rapidtap power
Higher energy resistance
New extreme animation
Thrown objects explode on impact (to learn how to do this read the description in character menu)
New melee animations
Updated grab-smash

Deedooo's amazing new icons for Gambit.

Credits

Raven - thanks Raven for making MUA, XML, and XMLII

N-Space - thanks N-Space for making MUAII

Deedooo - for the amazing new icons

Blizz - thanks to him for the Hypnotic Charm code

Thanks to the guys who worked with the MUAII Assets

Thanks all those modders who gave moral support and some wonderful comments (you know who you are)

Anyone who I forgot to mention

Looks interesting, gonna try him once I I have free time.

oh i guess my advize helped huh :D cause gambit has some blazing new upgrades.It would be cool if you and Nowhereman could combine this then it would be even better :) still good though

very exciting updates i can't wait till i have some time to try it out ^^

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 30, 2010, 03:05PM
oh i guess my advize helped huh :D cause gambit has some blazing new upgrades.It would be cool if you and Nowhereman could combine this then it would be even better :) still good though

what happened was that marvelfan told me bout his upgrades and they are very similar to some of mine, and since I'm sick as hell and won't be able to release my upgrades soon, I told him he should release them so that people can already have a better Gambit for the time being. That is, till my release. It's gonna be kinda like this plus a bunch of other stuff. :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Thanks guys. Yeah my booster is like Gambit 1.0. His will have some more stuff so his will be 1.1. BTW will yours come with new icons Nowhere Man? I think I remember seeing that somewhere unless it was Burning Rage's Gambit mod that was supposed to have new icons.