Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mrnlbtruong, install the official characters mod and then install again the MUA2 Jean mod, start a new game:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3380.0.html
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

The only problem with me is that the iccons wont appear on the powers hud, how do i fix it?

Don't completely understand but are you saying that the power icons won't show in gameplay?

I ran into a similar problem. When I selected Jean Grey, her character would not have any powers and there would be no face on the HUD.

The problem seems to be that I had not installed the X-Men Legends 2 character pack. Once I installed the Official Character pack, the XM2 character pack, and the MUA2 mod, it worked fine.

Better than fine. Glorious. Thanks for this mod!

That's strange. It's possible that I didn't include some of Jean's files and they are only located in her XML2 files.

I'm glad your problem is solved though and that you enjoy her! :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 06, 2011, 03:48PM
Don't completely understand but are you saying that the power icons won't show in gameplay?

Yup, exactly.

They dont show up in gameplay but they do in the menu .

Mine does the same thing on Gambit's Booster, but I just ignore it, I don't need pics.

i dont need either my friend but,its kinda weird  not seeing the pics on the hud.

@_@

That strange. I'm afrid I can only suggest reinstalling the mod or booster.

Unless it's like my problem with Gredin's icons. BLaw had to do something with the Alpha Channels. Could that be the problem?

alpha channels only make it so that the transparency of icons is right. basically meaning that they get into the right circle shape instead of just being a floating square.

I know Deedooos icons for Wanda, Rogue, and Gambit all glitch together.

Hello all,

1. Never think for a moment any of your excellent work goes unappreciated...in particular I love MarvelFan12345's  :gambit: boost and Nowhere Man's  :strange:...I'm having a really fun summer vacation thanks to everyone's labour! :) :) :)
(those two make a dapper duo in #4 outfits..)

2. I only have the icon-not-appearing problem with the Gambit boost when I play with my Xbox360 Gamepad (only boxed numbers appear)...they show-up perfectly well in keyboard-mode..(and they are quite nice too, Deedooo)

..Hope that helps...thanks again Marvelmods!

"Charles always wanted to build bridges.."

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 12, 2011, 01:35PM
That strange. I'm afrid I can only suggest reinstalling the mod or booster.

did it before, it didnt solved the problem.

Anyway great mod pal