Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I tend to switch characters manually, but just thought that this mod was made to work with heroselect (like the Dazzler mod). Besides, if I don't have the OC mod I don't get Magneto and Cyclops :D. Anyway, it seems that installing this mod first, and then this one works like it should.

Is there anyway to change the Dark Phoenix power effects?
I mean... Removing the "black hole" and "pinky sparks" effects and change them to Human Torch's Flying Burning effect.

Quote from: Emilio Amaral on March 14, 2010, 08:30AM
Is there anyway to change the Dark Phoenix power effects?
I mean... Removing the "black hole" and "pinky sparks" effects and change them to Human Torch's Flying Burning effect.
yh u can put human torch effects in her effects folder. hoped that helped

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jmrhgy2mlm 1.1 Version (Current Version)

This update adds two new powers to Jean. Telekinesis and Telekinetic Bubble. She now has 10 powers in all. This link above only has the files for the two powers. Page 2 has the link of the current version. Pics of the new powers. (Note skin is not included)

I not a fan of spiderwoman since her dumb ppowers but I tried ur booster and I love her 3rd and 4th power and the effect great job :)

Thanks, Spider-Woman's effects are just from official characters and recolored.

Her x-treme and shield power must share the same number. I'll fix that soon.

Released Jean's update. Most probably final version unless Mr. Law creates more meshes for Jean or updates the current meshes.
Update adds/fixes'

Tk Bubble Power Number so now this boost does not clash with the extreme
Adds a sound for Tk Shield
Removes any useless and unneeded files
Adds Mr. Law's New X-Men Mesh

Also an updated list of people who need to be credited has been posted.

All of this is on page 2.

Hey guy, there is a problem with her telekinesis: she does not hold the enemy she just throws it!

It should be for her knockback, because regular tk works fine for me.

Well for her knockback its suppose to for her regular tk skil I don't no why that's not working try installing it again?

I file is have is the one in the booster, so it should work. Try reinstalling.