Hi!

Started by Cypherbolt, October 05, 2009, 11:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi! I'm an avid Marvel fan. I have only MUA on non=PC consoles, but after seeing these mods, they make me wanna get that and XML2 for the PC as well! I am really looking forward to buying a copy of the new MUA2 game. They look awesome!

By the way, I have one intriguing question. After browsing through some old threads in the forums, I noticed this person with quite a number of posts, called "jonchang". But he is a Guest. Who is this person?

I think he was banned or something. Don't really know him. Why do you ask? (BTW, if you want to get XML2 and stuff, you should look amazon.com if you can't get it elsewhere :D )

guest means that they deleted their account, it will say if they are banned.

Marvelfan was guest aswell, but I don't think he deleted hisself. If I get it right, you said, that it shows guest, if the person deleted itself and it says banned if the person was deleted by someone else.

Quote from: Cypherbolt on October 05, 2009, 11:05AM
By the way, I have one intriguing question. After browsing through some old threads in the forums, I noticed this person with quite a number of posts, called "jonchang". But he is a Guest. Who is this person?

jonchang = Jonathan Chang = MidnightCurse
These are some facts about him:
1. He would say thanks/coolios/goodjob in every single release thread.
2. He liked to greet on behalf of the community and junior-moderate in front of newcomers like you.
3. He was obessed with me because I caught him lying in the forum from time to time.
4. He requested the quick reply box to be placed at the top of the page (for even quicker quick replies? :rofl:).
5. He was featured in a skin. http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1204.0
There are more fun facts you may want to know about him, but I don't think I should go on anymore. I will be banned if I do so.

jonchang was Midnight Curse and incredibly annoying forumer, who did nothing but spam, create stupid accounts to annoy, and try to raise his post count. He was finally banned after breaking the rules so many times. Im guessing either he deleted his account now or the administrators did it for him.

Oh yeah and all the stuff iammingy said :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Cypherbolt == MidnightCurse.

Nice try.  Perma-banned for using a proxy server.