Xbox 360 version review

Started by WaRi0, October 06, 2009, 10:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I've been playing the xbox 360 version of MUA2 for a few days now.  At first I was put off by the way your very restricted character-wise at first.  You start off very few playable characters if your not a fantastic four fan.  But at least we have Spiderman  :spiderman: and Wolverine  :wolverine: which is nice.  I must say I was hoping to see some of Wolverines moves from the "Xmen Origins Wolverine" game but no such luck.  Wouldve loved to see the lunge move, same thing goes with Spiderman web of shadows, wouldve been nice to see some advanced web moves but I digress.  The game is very fun and very easy to get lost in the gameplay.  It took me til about the third chapter to unlock Thor, Hulk and Jean Grey.  :hulk_icon: :thor: :phoenix:  Jean Grey is a letdown, she's definately uber nerfed.  Thor and Hulk are both fun, and I love the fusion they do together where they stomp the ground together.  Of course any 2 big guys can do that.  I unlocked Juggernaut  :juggernaut: from the start, using a gamestop code and he's definately one of my faves in this game.  I dont like the neon orange color of his outfit tho, and his alt costume is one ive never seen.  My favorite character to play has been Green Goblin,  :greengoblin: hes just a blast with all his bombs and the glider with the guns and missiles.  Venom is pretty fun too though it seems they nerfed his tendrils a bit from the last game.  In MUA1 a high level Venom could pwn the entire game pretty much on his own. :venom:

All in all I'm having a very fun time with it and I'm looking forward to the DLC content.

Well, I'll be waiting to play the game (I can play with Juggs aswell, cause I have a code too, can't wait) :)

ill be waiting till my bday it looks awesome from all the playthroughs except for the bugs
and whats uber nerfed

If everything goes well, I will buy it in this month. Oh, and I want to buy Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition aswell! :D

i also want mua1 gold edition

I have that. Just I have to fix my XBox 360, cause something wasn't good with it.

I know. The Batman game will be mine (It's so cheap here in Hungary and I will have a Batarang :D ) (Sorry, I know that this is DC, but still happy). Can't wait to play MUA1 and 2 on it :D

I loved Batman Arkham Asylum.  Its imho the best superhero game ever.  Its the dc equivalent of the xmen origins wolverine game sorta. :)

Yay, I can't wait! Oh, and for me: The Best Superhero Game Ever are X-Men Legends 1/2 and MUA 1/2.

I was talking about Marvel :D But okay.

Jean wasn't nerfed at all. One of the best characters in game. I agree with you about Thor. Hulk was in fact the big dissapointment to me. Felt like Cage and Thing mixed together. Juggs was awesome too!

Can't wait to play with my favs :) (Iron Fist, Juggernaut, Deadpool, Venom, Gambit, Thor, Iceman, Spidey) I'm 100% sure, that I will try out Jean, she looks good in the screenshots.

She really is. Venom is very awesome even though I don't like him that much. Spidey is very revamped for the most part and can be very enjoyed. I really don't like Iron Fist but I am interested in him now with his awesome powers. Very awesome indeed. Deadpool was very fun to use so defintally recommended. Gambit and Iceman were better than I thought.