Xbox 360 version review

Started by WaRi0, October 06, 2009, 10:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't talk about them too much please :) I want to try them out myself :) But thanks, this gave me a feeling, that it will be great :)

My absolute favorites are Green Goblin and Gambit.
Jean Grey is my least favorite. Her costumes look nice though...

Who I hated in gameplay was Hulk and Penance. Very weak and not fun in gameplay. Actually Penance was fun to use but he was very weak for me. Hulk just felt like a bad bruiser.

I technically have the PS3 version, but 360 and PS3 are almost the same for this game. So I'll state my opinions. I'll start with my character opinions. All of the characters were drastically improved on in this game. Many characters I found to weak and useless in MUA1, like Mr. Fantastic, are much more deadly in this game. But, I think there should of been 30 characters in this game, not 24 (Actually 25 with Juggernaut). As for the story, I thought it was well executed. I felt they did a good job tying Secret War, Civil War and a secret story (not going to spoil it) together to make one story. My main complaints are the "limits" VV put on the game. Like disabling saving when cheats are used. Or not being able to carry over any past game material (with the exception of costumes) to the next game on any difficulty. I thought these changes were irritating, overall. But still, I think all in all, this game was a worthy follow-up to MUA1. But was it better? I honestly don't know what to think. Both of these games had they're positives and negatives.