tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on July 06, 2011, 08:18PM
tommyboy!  So good to hear from you again!  I've really appreciated your many earlier contributions.  (Falcon is my favorite!).  Based on your skins and mods, we seem to have some similarities in the characters we like.  Nighthawk is no exception.  I'm a fan of the Defenders, too.

Thanks for Nighthawk.  I don't think I'll replace Falcon with him though.  :)  I'll have to use someone else.

Will you be working with Hellcat or Son of Satan at all?

Thanks.
I already did Hellcat/Cat as part of the Tigra set of skins in the Avengers 2.0 Mod.
I hadn't planned to do Son of Satan, but now you've mentioned him, I might give it a go. No promises though.
I just updated my Iron Man MK3 model/skin, and made a new "classic" Cap model/skin.
I can upload them to my site if anyone wants 'em:

Will do, but before then a quick preview of an entirely new model and skin, Iron Man (Heroic Age):

It needs a lot of work, but is coming along.

I can't wait to see the end result of that. Is the texture already done? or is it WIP still?

Both model and texture are W.I.P.
I'd hope to have him finished in a few days, though

Taking longer than I thought, it's such a horrible, fiddly design:

Excellent design -- I'm sure you have to have alot of patience!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

HOLY #@$^. Idd a complicated design xD I love the glowy chest center part. It's like it's ready to burst out the uni beam.

Thanks.
I suppose with the new rule in place that I should release all these at some point:

Though to be honest, they are all rather old and I've done better versions of most of them since:

but haven't exported the new ones to MUA yet.

Great! They look just like their downloadable skins for Freedom force :D You would be modder number 5 to release something non marvel :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That sure is alot of skins!  Looking forward to their availability.  I especially like Wonder Woman and Aquaman.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I can't wait for Batgirl myself. I think she's the best looking of them all. :D

My god they look awesome! I remember some of them in your very old screenshots like, I believe, proof of concept. Anyway, those new ones look even better!

omg love your DC collection...wicked!<3

The Huntress looks awesome
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it