tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You were in my workbench. Take a look there and leave mr. Tommy to his projects ^^

Haha sorry im just soo excited for him :P

The Giant Man download link isn't working (for me) on your website.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Good job :thumbsup: , i can not wait for their releases dc :D.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I'm BACK, baby!
Sort of....again.
Here's a half-arsed Hercules Mod, where I've remade my old skins, and included, I hope, all the stuff to make him work:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8tfl8wwe8qdotep
Pics:

It's not perfect, but I like the new skins more than the old ones.
Should anyone desire to remake/revamp the mod to improve it, let me know, and you may use my skins/hud/icons etc if you ask politely.
That is all, carry on...

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(uhm oh right, censoring)pwreck they DO look way better than the old ones. I believe you will make fox456 very happy (he's the one who definetely wants these more than ANYONE).

I also love the smile on his face, like teeeheeee gonna I am going to smash yee bad people!

On a side note, great to see your work again. I won't be the only one saying it.

Thanks, Blaw. It's in large part your work that inspired me to come back. I installed your Batman mod and a few others, and thought, "my stuff needs to be updated".
I'm hoping to update some other stuff, and maybe even release some new skins.
I might even make some new Mods (unlikely coz its hard work, but I did get Hercules closer to a complete mod this time)
Very much looking forward to your Superman Mod.

Thanks for the kind words. Likewise, I saw your meshes back in the day and I was like crap I need to LEARN THAT SHH(can't say it can I D:)

I'll play around with Hercules while I also work on Supes. If anything needs a fix or whatever bug I can find, I'll let ya know!

Yay! Welcome back, I really love all your Freedom Force/ Marvel work its awesome :D Right away when I saw Hercules I just said it's FOX! Haha I don't even refer to Hercules as Hercules anymore he's always Fox.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just wanted to give thanks for all your hard work.  Been a fan of your mods every since I picked of FF a few years back.  I have most of your mods in my Freedom Force game and actually added MUA to my game collection earlier this year because of the mods on your page for the game. Keep up the great work and if you're still modding FF I will still be downloading those mods as well.

Thank you kindly.
This little beauty should be ready later today:

anonymous picture upload

And yes, I do have skins of the other movie avengers in the works (pic from a different game engine):

And I hope to convert them too. If Marvel wont give us a Movie Avengers game we'll have to make our own!

I do have a Movie Thor model laying around which was ripped from a game, but this one looks awesomely sweet too and very detailed!