tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Me on October 19, 2012, 11:03AM
nice huntress and aquaman  !

question; will the huntress mod include her crossbow ?
Ta.
and Yep.
Huntress gets her crossbow, Aquaman gets his Trident of Neptune.
Still a lot of work to do on both (both need 3 new skins each, and a rework of their powersets), but they will get done.

October 19, 2012, 11:15AM #631 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:13PM by Me
Yay !
If you need to know some of her costumes that she wears ;

QuoteHere's the Deathlok model and skin I promised. Sorry about the delay..

No problem, I was working on the preview video anyway (uploading as we speak).

Thank you so much, thetommyboy!

BTW, Aquaman looks amazing! Nice touch w/ the Trident.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

@Me, thanks, I am already using that as one of my references, it's a handy pic.
@Harpua1982, you are welcome, I look forward to seeing the mod. I can't say Deathlok is a favourite of mine, but I do have a nostalgic soft spot for the original Rich Buckler version from back before most of the people here were born. Therefore, getting to play him in a game will be something I would very much like.

Meanwhile, Aquaman New 52 styleee:

Not vastly different from the classic look I already previewed, but the careful observer will spot a number of differences.

I frekkin love the trident. Makes him look so badass lol.

woooow!awesome :bowdown1:

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

The 2 knives and gun are all segments, called:
segment_gundeathlok
segment_knife_hand
segment_knife_boot
so you should be able to set your mod up to use them.
If you so desire, you can make some other skins to go on the model. PM me if you do, and I'll send you a wiremap and copy of my skin so you can get to grips with it.

Would it be possible to delete one or both knives from the model (preferably, the one in his hand)?  It seems I can only hide one of those extra segments in herostat.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Harpua1982 on October 20, 2012, 10:32AM
Would it be possible to delete one or both knives from the model (preferably, the one in his hand)?  It seems I can only hide one of those extra segments in herostat.
Try this, I hid the hand-knife:
http://www.mediafire.com/?arxvvb1ih8cp97e
I will say though, I had some weird issues with Aquaman's trident(s) not working right, which I eventually cured by simply re-compiling the powerstyle file, even though I'm sure I had not actually changed anything in it.
Meh, you now have the choice of models, one with hand-knife, one without.
Let me know if there are any other issues with it.

Ho hum, another day, another preview. Aquaman of the 90's complete with harpoon hand (batteries not included):

This one is a bit of a pain as I had to basically make a whole new no-left-hand model, and the rigging is a pain. But eventually I'll finish it..

Awesome, awesome Aquaman work he looks fantastic!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: pr1983 on October 22, 2012, 06:00AM
That is one epic beard.
Yes. Yes it is.

Whilst I go through the pain of trying to make powers work for, well, everyone, but particularly Aquaman and Black Canary, I amuse myself by making new Huntress models and skins. So here's yet another preview:

Aaand Huntress skin number 3 previewed: