tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh whoops it just looks like her costume she wears in 52 >.>

Quote from: Me on October 25, 2012, 11:02AM
Oh whoops it just looks like her costume she wears in 52 >.>
You're right, it does look similar to the New 52 look. I only saw it myself after you posted, but I guess she is one of those like Aquaman whose New52 look is pretty close to their old look.
Plus, the costume I previewed is actually a bit of a mash up of about 3 different costumes she wore in Birds of Prey.

Huntress NEW 52:

Now I've got to go back to the tedious business of getting the stupid mods and effects to work....

Tommyboy!
It's really good to see you're still meshing for MUA,   your latest work is looking fantastic!
I don't think there's any chance you're coming back to FF now right?
Also in the previews you talk about "another engine" is that project with Alex still in the works?

Quote from: detourne_me on October 31, 2012, 12:51PM
Tommyboy!
It's really good to see you're still meshing for MUA,   your latest work is looking fantastic!
I don't think there's any chance you're coming back to FF now right?
Also in the previews you talk about "another engine" is that project with Alex still in the works?
Hi detourne_me.
Thanks for the kind words. Nice to "see" you.
It's not impossible that I might convert some of my recent skins and models to FF.
In fact I was experimenting with exporting for FF from Max2012 with the newer NifSkope max exporters only a few months back, to try and un-tie the old games from a dependance on Max 4 and 5.
And I was pleased to find that I could export models which worked with existing FF keyframes, though I never got around to following that up.
What is very unlikely is my posting anything at FR again.
And the passwords got changed on "my" website (kindly paid for by Catwhowalksbyhimself, lo, these many years), so I couldn't post stuff there even if I wanted to.

But yes, in fits and starts, Alex's Game continues it's progress. Though I just took 4 months off from working on it, and by coinkydink only started back on it 2 days ago, (so lately there's been a lot more "fit" than "start").
And doing that will put a big dent in my MUA output, sad to say.
I'll try to at least release all of the newer MUA models and skins I've made, but I doubt I'll be pumping out too many full Mods any time soon.

Hey, I just wanted to make a little request, if maybe you could upload the tigra mod seperately from the avengers mods, thanks a lot :)

Quote from: Daniel17 on November 26, 2012, 05:12PM
Hey, I just wanted to make a little request, if maybe you could upload the tigra mod seperately from the avengers mods, thanks a lot :)

Hi, sorry, it's not likely that I'm going to get around to doing this.
It's not impossible that I might want to re-make all the models and skins, and if I ever did that I might release them with the files to be a stand-alone mod. But I don't have the time or inclination to make stuff at the moment, and even if I did theres plenty of other stuff ahead of her in the queue.

However, I have no objections to you or someone else extracting the necessary files to make a tigra mod.
I know it can be daunting, but everything is already in the mod, it just needs to be copied into its own folders.
Create a directory called "tigra mod".
You need 7 sub-directories in that folder; actors, data, effects, hud, models, packages and textures.
Find the tigra related files in those directories in the avengers mod and copy them into their respective directories.
It's probably easiest to start in "actors",  tigra is 03_tigra, 0311, 0312, 0313, 0314 and so on. Now you have her numbers, so can identify which are her files in the other folders. Copy across anything with the word "tigra" or those numbers from any of the directories named above.
Then you just need the info on her from the herostat, which I'll post here:

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser ;
   body = 7 ;
   canbeallythrown = true ;
   characteranims = 03_tigra ;
   charactername = Tigra ;
   gen_charge_color = 0.8 0.2 0.2 1 ;
   level = 1 ;
   level_every_skill_reward = 99 ;
   menulocation = 7 ;
   mind = 4 ;
   name = Tigra ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_tigra ;
   scale_factor = 1 ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 0311 ;
   skin_01_name = Tigra ;
   skin_02 = 12 ;
   skin_02_name = The Cat ;
   skin_03 = 13 ;
   skin_03_name = Hellcat ;
   skin_04 = 14 ;
   skin_04_name = Hellcat blue ;
   sounddir = storm_m ;
   strength = 10 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 2 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = wolv_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = wolv_frenzy ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = wolv_rage ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = grab ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = might ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = healing_factor ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      build = e3 ;
      level = 1 ;
      name = wolv_lunge ;
      }

talent {
      build = e3 ;
      level = 1 ;
      name = wolv_p7 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

}

And that's pretty much it.
I hope that helps.

I've done this for personal use in my "Avengers Ultimate Alliance", just haven't released it.  I just need to change some stuff in the ps and packages to get the icons to show up in the menu.  I'd be willing to release it (w/ credit given to thetommyboy2002) later this week since tommyboy's cool w/ it.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Hey tommyboy.
That's pretty interesting news about the new exporters,  In fact there's a recent trend at FR now of ripping meshes from games and free online 3d models and then rigging them through blender, then nifskope for FF.  Even some meshes from DCU Online have been ripped and converted.

Actually catwho just messaged me, and he said that he could give you new passwords for your site if you wanted.  That way you could host your MUA stuff. It's also really good to hear that your project with Alex isn't dead.  It really looks promising, and I'm sure it would be highly moddable too.
I was just thinking about a MOBA style mod,  having two bases with infinite spawning minions going between them.

Thanks a lot for Tigra, ill be testing it :)

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on October 30, 2007, 01:27PM
See below for Antman news.
And I think I uploaded the wrong Angel Mannequin before, but thought I had fixed that. If not i'll upload my working one next time I upload stuff.

Meanwhile, some previews:
Iron Men!

And Ant Man, and two Falcons:

If anyone knows of an animation set that would suit the Falcon (ie flies with outstretched arms), let me know)

Tommy, whats about the Ant-man skin ?? Did you realise it on your website?? Please, realise this skin if you finished!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on June 19, 2013, 12:02PM
Tommy, whats about the Ant-man skin ?? Did you realise it on your website?? Please, realise this skin if you finished!

It doesn't seem to be on the website.
But I thought I'd released it.
Anyway, here it is with all my other Ant-man models/skins, plus Yellowjacket:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zfa2g0isg2akybu/ant_man_mua_models.rar

Your skins are hilarious and awesome!!! Thanks a lot!!!!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

July 15, 2014, 03:47PM #658 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:06PM by dsl
Hey tommy thx alot for your work!!!
Its amazing.
Did you release martian manhunter?
Cuse its amazing :D

Tommy , what about this model ???
will you make it?