tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okely Dokely, I've just uploaded the updated Hawkeye 5-pack.
Now the Classic, West Coast, Thunderbolts and Ultimate versions all have appropriately coloured arrows (and I took the colour from Blizz's screenshot). I also made the arrow head a little bigger to resemble the arrow FX a bit more. I grudgingly aknowledge that it looks better....
Golden Archer's arrows remain unashamedly golden, because I'm lazy and I Just Dont Care.
Also, I've made at least one minor change to each of the four main costumes (besides the arrow colour), to make them a little more different to each other. Anyone who can list at least one change on each of the four wins a no-prize...(if it helps, I havent updated the picture on the website or in this thread).
The new versions are found on my site in the MUA page, which is to say here:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/MUA%20Stuff.html

Yep.
Heres another preview; Namor, the Savage Submariner:

And the Defenders, 3/4 tommyboy style(I should probably do a surfer mesh..):

I'm probably going to do a "Classic" submariner too (redundant though it is except as a mannequin), and release a two-pack within the week.

Awesome.

Any way we could get a green version also, with or without the long pants?

Ultimate would be nice, too.......

With the knowledge of more Namor skins, I'm thinking about taking a short break from XML stuff to do that Namor powerset I described in another thread.... it is more Ultimate influenced than 616 (Hydrokinesis); but, then again, so are a lot of things in MUA.

Yes, I'll give those others a go, they don't seem to have too many bits that arent already in the mesh.
It'll slow down the release by a few days, but it'll be worth it to have a 5 (or even 6)-costume selection.
Lotsa fun getting a classic Defenders team kicking bottom in game..

Heres six new Meshes and skins:
Shang Chi Classic,
Shang Chi shirtless,
Shang Chi Modern (as seen in his recent series)

and
Iron Fist classic
Iron Fist modern (as seen in his current series)
Iron Fist Red (dunno where this comes from but I see pics of it online so I threw it in)

Both 3-packs available here:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/MUA%20Stuff.html

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on September 22, 2007, 07:52AM
and
Iron Fist classic
Iron Fist modern (as seen in his current series)
Iron Fist Red (dunno where this comes from but I see pics of it online so I threw it in)

COOL!!! Can I use them in my Iron Fist mod? Or are you making a mod for him? Anyway, thank you very much for you awesome work! :)

You're getting better and better, Tommy :) Good job!
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

It's awesome ! Tommy,Are you working to Original and Fixit skin for Hulk, and Modern and Street Gear for Hawkeye ??

Quote from: iammingy on September 22, 2007, 11:21AM
COOL!!! Can I use them in my Iron Fist mod? Or are you making a mod for him? Anyway, thank you very much for you awesome work! :)

Yes, of course you may, if you want them, include them in the Mod, and credit me in the "readme"s please.

Quote from: Onua on September 26, 2007, 06:16AM
It's awesome ! Tommy,Are you working to Original and Fixit skin for Hulk, and Modern and Street Gear for Hawkeye ??

Fixit is a possibility, but I have no interest whatsoever in the ludicrous Hawkeye "street gear", and since as I've said before his "modern" costume is his "House of Poo"...sorry "m"...I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole.
I've made five Hawkeye costumes (Classic, West Coast, Thunderbolts,Ultimate and Golden Archer), if I make any others they'd be "mini skirt" (circa Avengers #100), or "armoured" or "the crossing", but sorry, no "street gear" or "house of m(oronic)" for me.

No, the stuff I'm working on is characters nobody wants, like Mantis or Quasar, and some that have been requested like the Black Knight
Preview of the 5 Quasar skins and 3 Black Knight ones I have done:

These should see release soon along with a Mantis 2-pack.

Ooooh! Black Knight! :bowdown1:

Any chance of Nate Garrett as a 4th mesh/skin?

And I second the request for a Fixit :)

Quote from: BliZZ on September 26, 2007, 09:36AM
Ooooh! Black Knight! :bowdown1:

Any chance of Nate Garrett as a 4th mesh/skin?
Definitely! (though he'd really need a very different powerset, so it might end up being Sir Percy of Scandia, who looks pretty much identical to Nathan but has powers much more akin to Dane Whitman)

Quote from: BliZZ on September 26, 2007, 09:36AM
And I second the request for a Fixit :)

I'll get around to him at some point but he could be hard to do well, which is whats stopped me till now...