tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on September 26, 2007, 09:05AM
Quote from: iammingy on September 22, 2007, 11:21AM
COOL!!! Can I use them in my Iron Fist mod? Or are you making a mod for him? Anyway, thank you very much for you awesome work! :)

Yes, of course you may, if you want them, include them in the Mod, and credit me in the "readme"s please.

Thank you! :bowdown1:

EDIT:

This is great, really great!!!! :rockon:
I really like Dane Whitman!!

First draft: Joe Fixit.
It's not as nice as the DLC, but it may be as good as it gets:

I'll try to upload them all this week...

Ooh, I like Black Knight. Any chance for a skin or mod for him?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 26, 2007, 04:54PM
Ooh, I like Black Knight. Any chance for a skin or mod for him?

Umm...those ARE skins....
And request a Mod in the appropriate place, (ie not here).

Meanwhile, back at the preview factory, 4 hercules meshes/skins:

Alrighty then....
Here we have:
Mantis 2-pack

Black Knight 4-pack

Quasar 5-pack

Hercules 4-pack

and finally Hulk (joe fixit)

All can be found here:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/Mua%20meshes%202.html

Thanks a bundle, tommy. :bowdown1:

ETA: I know you are busy, but is there any chance of you doing an Astonishing Nightcrawler mannequin at some point? (preferably posed, in a similar way to his menu anims [crouched], but any would be great)

Great !!! A black night and Fixit  :bowdown1: . Please, can you working to Original skin for  :hulk_icon: ? Pleaseeee  :bowdown: !!!

Quote from: Onua on September 27, 2007, 08:54AM
Great !!! A black night and Fixit  :bowdown1: . Please, can you working to Original skin for  :hulk_icon: ? Pleaseeee  :bowdown: !!!

Given that the "Original" skin is just the classic ie:

with a bit of shirt on it, "NO" is the answer. It wasnt a costume, it was a random piece of torn shirt depicted on one cover ONCE over forty years ago. If you ask me it was a bit lazy to choose it as a skin in the first place.

And I accidentally uploaded faulty versions of Hercules in the four pack. This has now been fixed with a bonus mesh included to make up for any inconvenience caused.
Sorry bout that.

I don't really understand your reaction. I just want have the officialy skin DLC for Hulk ... (You doing a great great work !!)

Quote from: Onua on September 27, 2007, 10:22AM
I don't really understand your reaction. I just want have the officialy skin DLC for Hulk ... (You doing a great great work !!)

Then buy an Xbox 360.
Or re-skin my mesh yourself.
Or put a request elsewhere for someone else to.
But for now, I dont want to spend several hours of my life recreating one forty year old comic book cover because you are convinced its important.
Sorry if that seems harsh or rude, but I've already made six different Hulk meshes and skins for this game, for now thats enough for me..

How does this look for a Nightcrawler Mannequin?

Of course it could be used as an actual skin too....

Great! Although that isn't his base skin. It is this one:

If you don't feel like reskinning it, I'm sure someone here would be willing to. At any rate, we need to erect a shrine for you..... :bowdown1: