X-assault

Started by Scotimus, April 25, 2007, 06:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
this is the version for multiple chapters. It takes certain events to "trigger" the next chapter. Keep playing, and try getting together an established group of mutants, as they get bonus and have a better chance of causing the trigger to the next chapter. Just as an example getting all the original x-factor members together should trigger the special team ability. You'll know that you have a special team because you wont get the generic "x-men" graphic and team name. It'll actually say X-factor, and there is special dialog and what not. And there are some funny special teams, for instance a group of people that have all been dead and came back, or a team where everyone is blue. Lots of possabilities here.

is there still anyone that wants it that i havent sent it to?

fun game, thanks for sharing mate

Some interesting things. Zietgeist VS Juggernaut unlocks Juggernaut as a playable. I still havent figured out how to trigger chapter 2 yet. Oh and Jubilee Vs Mystique is friggin hilarious!

Could you send me too, please: diciaine@bol.com.br

Thanks in advance

Could I have one too please?

flyingpig09@hotmail.com

Hey Blizz. I tried to send it to you, but i got an automatic delivery failure.

?

I don't know why that would be. Hmmm.... Could you try uploading it to momoshare?

I'd love to see this game too, if you can send it off to me as well, please.  (wyrmsine@yahoo.com)

P.S. uploading to momoshare should prove fairly anonymous...

Hey Scottish,

If you're still offering it I would love a copy of the game as well:  upstart19@yahoo.com.  Used to love this game, was disappointed when Marvel shut it down.

http://momoshare.com/file.php?file=433a1991073d70f64c4a38952a067bfb

That's the link. I got another email from the guy that created the game. He said that if there is enough interest in the game still he'd be willing to take it through another round of fixes. Keep in mind it is a beta, so there are known issues.

Oh and just so you know, there are 27 different team combo's. And the game has 6 different chapters to go through.

Thanks, Scotimus!

Heh, I failed all of the trivia.  ALL 8!  I suck.  But then again, I had it pick randomly and all 8 where characters that aren't overly popular.

Quote from: Scotimus on April 28, 2007, 03:42PM
Some interesting things. Zietgeist VS Juggernaut unlocks Juggernaut as a playable. I still havent figured out how to trigger chapter 2 yet. Oh and Jubilee Vs Mystique is friggin hilarious!
Scotimus, thanks for this...I've been hooked on this since the first pass.  After many attempts (and much fun), I have now started Chapter Two but don't want to spoil it for anyone unless someone demands it.  Let me know.  :xmen_logo: