X-assault

Started by Scotimus, April 25, 2007, 06:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey I just want to know how to start Chapter 2.  I know what it is did the trick for it, but didn't get the villain that triggers it.  Are there things you have to do before it?

Wee up to chapter 5.  Great game so far, loving it. :)

May 05, 2007, 06:58AM #32 Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 09:12AM by AdamWarlock
I just found a newer version of the Beta everyone.  I uploaded it here.  For those that were playing and did it, a glitch with a certain villain that you can turn to a hero, well his stats are fixed in this one.  http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=3a1e25775398cf79546dfe697b35a77b 

Still haven't been able to trigger chapter two, and I've tried two groupings and finished with them both.  Any chance of some hints?

On the plus side, I did briefly unlcok Franklin Richards and have the opprtunity to play Spider-man.

Summers Family: (team was refered to as X 1/2 on the stats bit)
Cyclops, Jean Grey, Havok, Cable, Racehl Summers

New X-men:
Cyclops, Emma Frost, Beast, Wolverine, Jean Grey

See Chapter 2 is triggered by some regular events, and I think you have to get a score over a hundred.

Ohh, got it now with X-factor (Wolfsbane, Strong Guy, Quicksilver, Polaris and Multiple Man)  Does the team thing apply to unlocking every chapter, as I only got 20 points this time, but still got the event.

Does anyone know if there is a way to save your game?  I had about 15 units stored when my wife decided to reboot my PC, not knowing how to minimize programs to get to what she needed.  Turns out when I got to work today, my PC here rebooted itself because of updates, so I lost a bunch of units here too.  I know you can use the passwords, but you lose your units if you turn off X-Assault.

does anyone know how to get to chapter 2, it keeps saying chapter 1 isn't finished every time i beat all enemies. also, one time after i defeated an enemie, i say a conversation with the invisible woman and mr fantastic at the Massachusetts Academy, but then i was defeated. the last time I played I got a password, but it won't activate...

I have problem with it sometimes it freezz like this one time it was jean vs apoc and bamm dead. Plus every time i play chapter 1 is always on different spots like hollywood, hellfire's club and so on. Pretty fun but kind of HARD.

I have the same freeze problem, but it only happens with jean as far as I know, so I just don't use her anymore

when you use prof. X against legion, legion will kill him and start the age of apocalypse

Cool nice tip I'm a try it.

does anyone know how to complete chapter 3? I thought because it involves dark phoenix, i'd try to change jean in phoenix, but when she did, noting happened..
so I'm stuck...

I know I'm months behind everyone else here... Is there a way I can get the newest version? I have .095c right now. The links posted previously are not working now.

OK, so it's been awhile. but I talked to the dude that created the game, he says if he gets at least 50 emails he'll update it. Not sure if any of you are still interested in it. If you are send an email to him at jim.lemoine@earthlink.net letting him know you want it updated. And I still have the beta if anyone wants a copy.

Thanks!

Scott