X-assault

Started by Scotimus, April 25, 2007, 06:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could someone upload it again? Please!

PM your email to me and i'll send it out.

To those that are still interested, I have an updated copy of the X-assault beta. Lots of fixes, a new hidden character, the ability to save the game and your team you are using and so on. Let me know if you have any questions, and shoot me a PM and i'll email it to you as soon as I can.

instead of me trying to email it to everyone, here is a link to download it yourself. Have fun! Let me know if you run into any bugs in the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jtc2wjutj54

Should be another updated beta out in a few days. I'll post the link for that as soon as it's out.

hey scotimus, does this mean your updating the game now?

Let's just say it's being worked on. Either way, an updated beta should be out pretty soon. Several bugs have been found and corrected.

Could some screenshots be posted? I'd like to see what the game looks like instead of trying :P

I've got some pics, but I can't post them cause it keeps telling me the upload folder is full.

Think of a pokemon game. Now get rid of all the walking and replace jigglypuff with  jean, skitty with kitty, magneto with mewtwo, etc.

It's actually quite addictive, though a bit frurtrating as i still can't get to act 2.

Looks cool; are you guys positive it's 1. not illegal and 2. virus free?

1. its a bit iffy

2. definately virus free

1.This project was shut down by marvel lawyers