Treat or Trick people
Finally my little project is released!Moonstone 2.0
Preview Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsIR-sKKO8
This mod includes:
- 10 powers (2 doesn't cost energy points, 5 normal powers, 2 boost and 1 xtreme)
- 4 skins (MUA2 White and Gold, Ms. Marvel, Thunderbolts, Meteorite ) + 1 bonus skin not included in the herostat(Alternate White and Gold)
- Icons, Huds, Loadscreen, Character Banner
- MannequinVersion 2.0 New Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?rnzyntigojy
Updates since the last release:
- New Herostat. The last one was a disaster, and had several errors, erased some unused lines, added/changed some of the existing ones, added the "cantrowally" line so she can use the fastball especial now. Changed the name from the first skin from "Moonstone" to "Heroic Age".
- Changed some name from some powers on the powerstyle and talents. Also added the energy resistance passive to Moonstone.
- An alternate powerstyle and talent file without the powers of "Intangibility" and "Solid". Use the new herostat.
- Changes to my previous skins using the face and hair from Deedooo's Moonstone "Hammer" skin. Alternate Heroic Age (called Moonstone_White_Gold_Alt) ps2 skin with the Thunderbolts logo on her shoulders. Changed the model for her Ms. Marvel skin and fixed the star on her chest that looks MUCH better than the last one. Fixed the "gold" parts on all of her costumes.
Please report any bug here or in my workbench tread. Positive feedback is always appreciated. If someone has an account on a different site from Mediafire, please post a mirror for those who can't access to Mediafire
Blaw - Mannequin, Moonstone MUA2 skin, help.
No Doubt jr - Voice Sounds, help, codes
Norrin Radd, Blizz, Dark Mark, ThePhoenix, Dihan - Effects and codes.
Iammingy - IW's force field block code, fixed Icons.
Burning Rage - Help, codes.
Deedooo - Moonstone Hammer skin. The hair and face was used for the updates to the existing skins.
NOTE: She has a flying mannequin, acording to Nowhere Man the best places for her are 13, 96, 22, 18 and 26. Here's a pic of her mannequin, thanks again Nowhere Man
Enjoy and Happy Halloween!
Thank you guys
She is very fun to play with indeed except for one glitch I noticed. Using her and Jean on a team Moonstone fires Jean's fiery balls (for others it will be psychic spikes for me it is fiery balls as I'm using the MUAII version). Other than that she is a whole lot of fun to use!
I'll check those files again, I'm sure that I changed the names and everything else. Glad that you liked her