Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just signed up to say a HUUUUUUUGE THANK YOU to whiteking for your mods! As someone who has very little background in anything computer related, I appreciate all the effort you've put in, cause they are friggen awesome! Songbird is now my fav character to use. Love the wings.!

Thank you very much ^^
It's cool to see that someone actually loved her wings. I love them as well, they look quite close to the comics :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

after playing with your mods some more i have some compliments for you.

i love moonstone. she is a permanent staple on my team now. you did a really amazing job on her.

i like emma frost in the comics but i didn't like the way her mods were until you fixed that. i love the astral projectile power (so unique :D) and the shockwaves are really fun too. so thanks :).

i had to adjust a few aesthetic things on songbird to get her perfect (i added the thunderbolts skin from the xml2 mod and i removed the wing bolton and added a pink version of the pheonix wings [pic]), but it is an amazing mod and a blast to play. good job.

just saying that after playing your mods i can't wait to see what a great job you do on mockingbird :).

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 05, 2010, 12:02PM
isnt her thunderbolt skin the mesh that blaw did?^^
it's ripped from mua2, but i don't like the physique of the mua2 model, so i used the skin made by marvel watcher which uses the mua2 texture but has a good physique.

Quote from: Deedooo on June 05, 2010, 11:52AM
after playing with your mods some more i have some compliments for you.

i love moonstone. she is a permanent staple on my team now. you did a really amazing job on her.

i like emma frost in the comics but i didn't like the way her mods were until you fixed that. i love the astral projectile power (so unique :D) and the shockwaves are really fun too. so thanks :).

i had to adjust a few aesthetic things on songbird to get her perfect (i added the thunderbolts skin from the xml2 mod and i removed the wing bolton and added a pink version of the pheonix wings [pic]), but it is an amazing mod and a blast to play. good job.

just saying that after playing your mods i can't wait to see what a great job you do on mockingbird :).

Thank you!
I'm glad that you liked Moonstone and Emma. And about Songbird, that's the best part about modding, you can modify your characters (the wings looks great, you should release them for all the people who doesn't like the regular wings).
I included the XML2 Thunderbolts skin on the mod too (thanks to marvel watcher) so everyone who doesn't like the MUA2 Physique, can use it.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

ok i'll release sometime tomorrow or monday. i wasn't sure if you'ld give permission or not.

Cool, these wings look good on SB Deedoo. Cant wait till you realese that! Whiteking, just wanted to say that i love the unique moves you added to Songbird! They look really offical on her!

i personally just have it on flight, but do you guys think i should try to get it on the powers and menu too?

Quote from: Deedooobut do you guys think i should try to get it on the powers and menu too?
Yes, it would be perfect! But i still want to get Blaw's transparent wings xD

i decided against putting them on the menu because that would be slightly distracting (imo, but i still will include an option for those who do want the menu wings) and the wings are also on the second power, fifth power and i'm working on making the wings work on the x-treme power. and i think i'm going to try and make them work on the grabsmash too.

Deedoo.
You should put this disscussion on your workbench, because although it's related to my mod, it's not my work anymore, so this is not the place to disscuss about the new wings.
Phoenix Endsong #5