Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
that's right my friend. let the past rest in peace. out with the old, in with the new, cause yes, emma is younger than jean LOL.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 24, 2010, 09:39PM
that's right my friend. let the past rest in peace. out with the old, in with the new, cause yes, emma is younger than jean LOL.

Heheh the new dialogs are a blast thanks to you, love them ^^
So yeah, in with the new lol :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

my pleasure :D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

are you guys planning on updating any other NPC i think Cyclops and Psylocke should be updated like Psylocke i think she should have some powers from Dihan mod of her (with his permission of course) and Cyclops with the OC he should have his 3 strongest power like Riochet Blast(his 4th power) Optic Explosion and his 1st power which i don't remember the name ill be glad to help and i think Storm and Hussar should also have a special conversation too cause there enemies just saying don't take it any other way :)

Psylocke will be replaced by a new NPC of Dark Emma Frost that I'm planning. She will join Dark Cyclops (that also will have an update) and will have a special conversation with normal Cyclops.
But dont' worry Psylocke will replace Dark Captain America, I may ask Dihan about his mod for a future update to the NPC. Storm and Hussar, no I dont' think so, there's enough with the special conversation between both on Storm's sim mission.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

June 24, 2010, 10:14PM #200 Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:17PM by Jeanfan321
cool!! cause there was so much x-men that got defeated by dr doom and you never fought them i saw emma prof x gambit, and magneto.for Dark Emma what powers are you giving her? ahh wait this isn't the right discussion this should be with the ''Alternate Bosses'' project

EDIT: (you don't have to do this) just a little request but i think on the Shiar mission there should be special conversations with the X-men since that's pratically a whole map related to them and i could help too

Whiteking, i modified Jeans fiery ball that knocks you back and made it 17 balls instead of 1 was that ok?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 25, 2010, 03:30PM
Whiteking, i modified Jeans fiery ball that knocks you back and made it 17 balls instead of 1 was that ok?

It's for your personal use, right? as I posted before:

Quote from: whiteking on June 22, 2010, 10:07PM
Important!
a) She's more powerfull, but not overpowered, so that makes the fight much better and fun, but not imposible to beat.
Phoenix Endsong #5

You don't have to ask then, if it's just for your personal use it's ok.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Writing dialogs does really look fun XD (im gonna try modify some dialogs in-game on my own :)). Jean and Emma totally rock btw Love their conversation. And i love the sim mission! ''allow me to say its getting uber epic!'' :P

oooh you released it! cool! just curious though, what power did you add to jean?
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: whiteking on June 22, 2010, 10:07PM
Jean Grey NPC *Power Upgrade*
Preview Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoG6RYHS13c

1.- Added the effects from MUA2 Wii.
2.- Changed the type of damage on all of her attacks, she was a mental dmg character, so I added both fire and physical damage.
3.- Added a new power from Shadowslacks, Jean Tk booster
4.- A unique conversation between my Emma Frost mod and Jean.

Bassically that were the changes plus.
Psychic Bolt  has increased speed and knockback, like your booster.
Psionic Boom, now deals fire damage, so Psylocke and Emma Frost along other mental resist/imnune characters can be affected.
Telekinetic lift, it basically the attack in your booster, she pops you into the air.

And by some unknown reason, she's more aggressive, perhaps it was because I used Emma and Cyclops to fight her and the previous conversation between both (also included on the mod) lol :)

@tymaca321
Yeah writing the dialogs it's pretty fun, especially because you can change everything with a few lines (ask Jean, lol)
Thanks, I also love the new dialogs on both the fight and the sim mission, "allow me to say that are bitchy!" ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

i just did somthing out of my own mind......I made Wyatt announce to Jonny he's in luv with him XD. Its uber funny. Jean's being pretty hard in game even on easy (seriously) luv the updates :D

seen it, thanks! i missed the preview link earlier, my bad
looks good btw! :)
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)