Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Emma is magnificent! However, as always!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Whiteking this is amazing, this is the best Emma Frost mod ever, this mod shows Emma perfect. I love the astral shock power.

10/03/2011 EDIT: Dear Whiteking , I am having a problem with Emma's first skin. When I use diamond form and then use block to deactivate she still is in diamond form ( only skin is still diamond form) i can use powers and ect. And then I use diamond form again and block again and then she finally turns back to normal. Can you help me with this , everything else works perfect.

I have the same problem, try using another version of the skin, it works for me.

Yes I replaced her first skin with the converted XML1 Mod of Emma Frost skin ( the same skin only the hair isn't glued to her back ). Now she is 100% Perfect.

Its cool , but the hair is a little different or so it seems to me. I think its a bit dark/deep blonde. I like more light-blonde color. I mainly look at her hair first lol and then her outfit.

EDIT: I wish someone can make this skin for Emma ( with a diamond form ). Its her astonishing skin ( like from Astonishing X-Men Comics )

she does have her astonishing skin in the mod, it just doesn't have the cape around the shoulders.

Good work keep it up and if i could make mods like you guy's can that would be good because i would make good one's.

Oh I missed a lot of answers here lol, Thanks to everyone for the nice words!
I'm glad that you liked the mod and use it on your games :)

I don't know why all of you have some problems with the first skin (if I'm right it's the mesh that Mr. Law did right?) I tested the mesh and I don't have any problem in my game. But as you may noticed I included the original XML skin so you can use it ;)

Her Astonishing skin is included in the mod that Blizz did for her, the link for the mod is located on the catalog, but as deedooo said, the cape is not around her shoulders, so it's a little bit different. I made a capeless skin based on her current design (with the big X on her chest) that will be available on the XML2 conversion that I'm working at this moment.
Any other problem you have with the mod, please report it here or in my workbench :)

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

The Astonishing skin in the mod is cool. But it looks different , and i am not talking about the cape thing.The top looks different. And her hair is deep/dark blonde. But still looks great

:emmafrost: i tried to get emma frost mod for mua, but she don't have meele combat moves, it simply don't work, can somebody help me?

In order for the other mods to work, you have to install the Official Characters 1.2 pack, you can find it here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3380.0.html, and if you want the other mods to have sounds i highly recommend you to download this: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4589.0.html. i hope it helped.