Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on November 02, 2009, 12:01AM
Hey whiteking, did you want the mod to use fightstyle_default or fightstyle_moonstone?

I saw these 2 statements in the herostat:

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_moonstone ;
      }

If you wanted fightstyle_moonstone, I didn't see the packages files for fightstyle_moonstone and I didn't see you define it in the talents either.

I tried to add to her a third skeleton (fightsyle_moonstone) for her shockwaves (in order to use magneto animations). I added the entry that define the new fighstyle to her talents and I created the package and everything else but didn't worked, so I decided to use the existing animations in her main skeleton.
I erased the entry in her talents and deleted the packages as well, but seems that I forgot to change her herostat entry too. I will try again with the third skeleton later, maybe I have luck this time.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on November 02, 2009, 01:53AM
I tried to add to her a third skeleton (fightsyle_moonstone) for her shockwaves (in order to use magneto animations). I added the entry that define the new fighstyle to her talents and I created the package and everything else but didn't worked, so I decided to use the existing animations in her main skeleton.
I erased the entry in her talents and deleted the packages as well, but seems that I forgot to change her herostat entry too. I will try again with the third skeleton later, maybe I have luck this time.

ok. thanks for the info. good luck with that. :)

Quote from: iammingy on November 02, 2009, 01:54AM
ok. thanks for the info. good luck with that. :)

Thank you :)
When I saw your post I thought that the mod had caused a glitch to your game or something like that lol!
I hope to be able to fix this issue soon so I can release a new update for her.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

White king could u make chimera mods, if u dont know her read this http://www.comicvine.com/chimera/29-7089/
and could you make make another goblin queens mod like goblin queen mod 2

Quote from: Redqueen on December 23, 2009, 10:11PM
White king could u make chimera mods, if u dont know her read this http://www.comicvine.com/chimera/29-7089/
and could you make make another goblin queens mod like goblin queen mod 2

Here is my current project:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3770.msg76263#msg76263
A mod for Mockingbird. Honestly I'm not a fan of Chimera so no mod for her, or at least not made by me. Same as the Goblin Queen, there's an existing mod for her, so there's no point on making another one, especially when the existing mod is really good.
And about this:

Quote from: Redqueen on December 23, 2009, 09:31PM
:phoenix: Hey white king can u make another one goblin queen's outfit the one like this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/ShvfTrwg8fI/AAAAAAAAOCA/MlC31bVqNf0/s1600-h/Uncanny+X-Men+510-2.jpg

:emmafrost: And also emma Frost Dark Reign outfit please!!!!
abd put it in Zip folder thing

I'm not taking request since I have a lot of work now, but I like both skins so I'll keep them in mind, but not now. Mmmm now that you mention it, I believe that Blaw is/was working on a Black Queen Emma, not sure if he's still has plans for her.
Phoenix Endsong #5

February 06, 2010, 04:52PM #35 Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 04:56PM by MMarv
Cool Moonstone mod white king, could u please!!!!!!! make an emma Frost Booster(Wolverine and the x-men version) by using this moveset i made of.

(Powers)
Telepathic Beam – Emits a dual mental beam from her hand that cause the victims an immense pain (Chargeable)
Psionic Bolt – Stun foes with mental bolt also explode when hit an enemy causing to stun nearby enemy
Terror – Projects terrorizing images into the mind of enemies, possibly causing them to flee in terror
Command – Forces entry into the mind of enemies and uses power of suggestion for a chance to control them
Psionic Insanity – Causes enemies to go insane from immense pain as the slowly wither away
Psychic blow – Emma release powerful mental blast in front of her causing the victim to knock out also may cause KO to the victims (Press and hold)

(Boost)
Mental Disorder – manifest a mental disc on party head allowing the party to easily to dodge projectile attack for a while.
Diamond Form – Change into a solid diamond form, making her stronger and resilient to any type of damage

(Extreme)
Psychic Bedlam – Extreme Radial attack dealing mental damage with a chance to convert enemies

Notes:
1.   A mental disc would appear on Emma's head where never she uses her psychic attack accept for psychic bedlam and command
2.   A mental disc would also appear on Psionic insanity victims
3.   Telepathic beam attack is similar to Spiderwoman's Venom blast
4.   Psychic blow attack is similar to white king's moonstone's shockwaves
5.   Psionic bolt attack is similar to scarlet witch's Hex Explosion
6.   All her powerset color will be blue accept for command and psychic bedlam

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i beg u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't you try putting it in the request section? might get a better response there.

February 06, 2010, 05:15PM #39 Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 05:20PM by whiteking
Thanks for the comment about Moonstone, I'm glad that you liked her :)

About Emma, Matt710 did a great booster for her avaliable here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3007.msg49908#msg49908

It features the psy beam and psionic insanity that you listed in your request, she also has a radial attack that stun her foes and deal mental dmg, the only things that are missing are the bolt and the shockwaves.
I don't have any plans to boost Emma since, in my opinion, she's complete now, probably the only move that sounds good to add are the shockwaves (like the opening scene from Wolverine's show right?), but it's a maybe since I'm currently busy with Mockingbird and Nova.

The only thing that I'm planning for Emma are some skins in a new model, and will be released when mr. Law releases some boltons that  I requested to him. The list are:
- New Xmen (XML1)
- Generation X (Suit)
- Black Queen (Dark Reign)
- X3 (Custom skin made by me)
- Wolverine origins (Requested by Mr. Law)
- Extra skin, not sure yet, you can post your sugestions in my workbench tread ^^

About the effects, I won't do anything with them until Lord Frankie releases his update (He's making new effects for her)
You can put your request i the request tread if you want it (thanks Deedooo for the suggestion), maybe someone else wants to boost her with your ideas :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thx i really appreciate that, when is nova gonna release

Quote from: MMarv on February 06, 2010, 05:34PM
when is nova gonna release

We don't ask that. Be patient :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Whiteking, Moonstone is a very cool and powerful character)Thank for your wonderful mod!

Thank you!
I'm glad that you liked her ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5