Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
it was probably a problem that derived from the customness of the mesh, so it makes sense, really.

As I posted before I'm not sure why some people are having problems with the mesh that Blaw did, because it works in my game.
But I added the alternate skin so if anyone else has problems with the diamond form from the first skin, just replace the mesh with the ps2 skin.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Well the ps2 skin looks really good and i prefer the ps2 one than the mesh even though the mesh looks good

Quote from: whiteking on October 30, 2009, 08:21PM
RULES
-Don't upload, sell, update and/or release ANYTHING of this stuff without my permission. It took time to make this, so at least I deserve credit for my work.

Any fault against this rules will be reported to an administrator and/or moderator of the forum. I trust in you people, we are adults intelligent enough to understand this.

-Mods-
:warbird: -Moonstone 2.0- HERE
:dazzler: -Songbird 1.0- HERE
-Emma Frost 1.0-  HERE

Enjoy!
I installed all your mods, they are just perfect. especially Songbird. thank you
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Jean Grey NPC *Power Upgrade*
Preview Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoG6RYHS13c

Download the mod HERE

This is the little upgrade that I did for Jean's NPC on MUA1.
She's basically a weak boss on the game, she's so easy to beat, so I gave her some changes.

1.- Added the effects from MUA2 Wii.
2.- Changed the type of damage on all of her attacks, she was a mental dmg character, so I added both fire and physical damage.
3.- Added a new power from Shadowslacks, Jean Tk booster
4.- A unique conversation between my Emma Frost mod and Jean.

Important!
a) She's more powerfull, but not overpowered, so that makes the fight much better and fun, but not imposible to beat. And no I wont change her again. I like how she turned out.
b) The special conversation between Emma and Jean, ends something valuable (almost sacred) for many old school fans of the x-men. Remember when I told you that mr. Law and I decided to changes one thing or 2 on MUA story and continuity??? Well this is the beggining and I honestly don't care about MUA continuity, the best part of being a modder is that you can break that lol ^^
c) Go to \conversations\act2\murder\murder2 and delete the following files:
2_murder2_014_dlc.engb
2_murder2_70m.engb
2_murder_072_dlc.engb

This is to prevent that the new features overload MUA's memory for that level, delete those files or you will encounter this problem:

Quote from: xlehnsherr on October 26, 2008, 10:10PM
1. At the point when saving the sanator kelly, the dialog box shows up all empty and takes a while before going away.
2. Then, inside the tent to fight jean, happens the same thing with the dialog box and then when the dialog is over and fight is supposed to begin, all characters just stay there and do nothing! No button or command works and the game just sticks right and won't move further anymore and not even "ESC" works!

I'm not that bitch you know? so if you don't want the conversation, don't install the next folders:
- Conversations
- Scripts
- Packages

Thanks to:
nspace/activision.- MUA2 Wii Jean Grey.
shadowslacks.- Jean Grey XML2 Tk booster.
Nowhere Man.- Help with the unique conversation.

Report any bug here or in my workbench, oh and make a backup. Enjoy!
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

-Emma Frost Mod v 2.0-

- Added Hardness that reflect damage back to her foes (like in XML1)

- Added Psionic Fury that adds mental damage to her melee moves (like in XML1)

- Added an alternate hud for her New X-men skin. Located in the huds folder by the name "hud_head_19803_alternate.igb". You can see how it looks like on the preview video of Jean's Npc or in the folowing preview pictures.
- Added 2 new passives to replace Rock Hard:
a) Psi of the Highest Order (1st skin).- Being a skilled mutant, Emma increases the experience earned.
b) World-class Telepath (4th skin).- Using her experience and skill, Emma has a chance to temporarily increase her powers in level.
- Updated her diamond form with a new feature, now she can reflect bolts and is practically inmune to beams, based on this pictures:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vmizTggXAos/StDYoVVOZWI/AAAAAAAABFU/8IWw-ROTDWY/s1600-h/X-MenVSAgentofAtlas02-FirstLook.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1162788-61_heralds_1.jpg
- While using the fast ball special, she nows transform herself into diamond.

-Added her own sim mission against her possesed lover Dark Cyclops (with custom dialogs to match Jean's new conversation in Muerderworld)

Known bugs:
-If you are already using the Diamond form and you perform the fastball speciall, she will revert back to human but retain the attributes from the boost, so just press block to deactivate.

Get the version 2.0 HERE

The mod has a new herostat, so I recomend to use it.
Back up your files and Enjoy!

Phoenix Endsong #5

yess benn waiting for these awesome great work Whiteking!!!

EDIT:i also love the music for the preview videeo so scary!!

Cool, thanks for the updates to Emma and Jean! Jean looks way more powerful now.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 22, 2010, 10:11PM
yess benn waiting for these awesome great work Whiteking!!!

No problem, hope you like them, oh and this is to all, read carefully all the instructions on the post, I don't want people complaining about what Nowhere Man and I wrote :P

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 22, 2010, 10:13PM
Cool, thanks for the updates to Emma and Jean! Jean looks way more powerful now.

Thanks, I hope that, she was too boring.
Phoenix Endsong #5

June 22, 2010, 10:20PM #177 Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 10:24PM by Jeanfan321
nope even though in the video she looked like she almost killed you and her Telekinetic Trip you gave her recolored oink looked wicked i cant wait till i get to act 2 this is gonna be fun!! XD

EDIT:where you still gonna give Emma astral whip?? i don't remember why you took it :confused: out but with or without it it's till a good mod :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 22, 2010, 10:20PM
EDIT:where you still gonna give Emma astral whip?? i don't remember why you took it :confused: out but with or without it it's till a good mod :)

No, the power never worked and to be honest I never tried again since I loved the final result of the mod, she has great offensive powers and her diamond form is basically the best personal shield on the game like in XML1 :)
Phoenix Endsong #5