Apocalypse Mod - Revised

Started by Cates, April 26, 2007, 07:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll do both 2 and 3 then you can decide.

Banners needs to be 512x64 SHRUNK to 256x64, otherwise they'll stretch out and look pretty bad in-game.

Noted.  I'll get that fixed.

Teancum-

Don't know if you discovered this yourself, but I'm getting a CTD each time I use those icon files.

got a chance to check Apoc out  :thumbsup2:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

May 04, 2007, 01:38AM #21 Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 08:40AM by cvc
Cates I seen where someone was having a problem with the lock on so read the ps file it might be this
FightMove {
   animenum = ea_powe9 ;   only misspelled = ( animenum = ea_power9 ; )
   icon = 6 ;
   is_power = true ;
   lockangles = true ;

CVC -  Is the concussion blast working fine on your machine? Because it's not an issue for me so I don't know what to fix.

Last icon set crashed the game.  Here's a working link:

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=a3ff1bc27a50d3670041e861d89548fa

I didn't use pic #3 this time since it didn't stretch as well.  So just pic #2 as the banner.

May 04, 2007, 08:34AM #24 Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 08:45AM by cvc
Hell it all seems to work for (me) I think its fab.As a matter of fact I was thinking of useing the ps for a template because I have so many to write.

Teancum -

Icons look great (well, as great as my chintzy icon set can look). I'll updated the talent files and link the talents to the proper icons.

There's also a costume bonus with an error in the description. I'll fix that too.

Other issues that need addressed for the next version?

amm the custume arent working when i change apocaplipse icon its look the same :( i have the same problme with silver Surfer but anyway make for him another suits

Quoteamm the custume arent working when i change apocaplipse icon its look the same  i have the same problme with silver Surfer but anyway make for him another suits

Well, that's because we only have one skin for him. Same for Silver Surfer. They have different costume bonuses, but only one skin. I'd love to have more skins for a lot of characters but that's not where my talents lie.

Is there a screenie of Apocalypse in action? Or doing his XTreme? Also, does the game crash?