ultimate iron man wtf?

Started by Quentin Hex, November 22, 2009, 11:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 22, 2009, 11:23AM Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 02:03PM by ∂æ∂øøø
i'm just a little confused.

so according to the new ultimate comics avengers, doctor stark is tony's older brother, this seems to sort of conflict with the "ultimate iron man" series that came out a while ago. what's especially weird is that dr stark has blond hair, while his and tony's father is black haired and his two on panel wives are brunet/black haired. also according to dr stark, tony stole the company from him, when ultimate iron man says that tony inherited the the company from his dad. i'm just wondering if anybody else knows what's going on?

my theories:
-reality break?
-another relationship/marriage
-cloning/other marvel explination

for more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_versions_of_Iron_Man#Ultimate_Iron_Man

I call this, as the "Marvel Effect". When people get confused by a Marvel comic, it's the "Marvel Effect". This happens to me a lot, when I read comics or something, there are a lots of times, that the current comic confuses me, because of an old one.

November 22, 2009, 05:41PM #2 Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 05:48PM by Sasquatch
It's called Loeb effect. This guys have something like King Mida's golden touch but in his case everything he touch became a big and stink pile of Chocolate egg(moderators if I can't say that please forgive me and erase this part). Loeb did the ultimato that killed almost ultimate heroes. This thing with Iron Man is a realy #$%&ing thing because he threats us, the readers, like we are a bunch of dummy people without a brain. Another example of his disturbed Mida's touch is the "hulk" series that presents the Rulk. it have no reason and only show fights and a lot of no sense character combinations like the last edition.

100% agreed, Loeb is the worst ever since Liefeld was mainstream.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on November 22, 2009, 06:14PM
100% agreed, Loeb is the worst ever since Liefeld was mainstream.

i still lol at Cap's breast implants

Don't forget the travesty that was Ultimatum.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.