Which DLC Character would YOU most like to try?

Started by BliZZ, April 27, 2007, 01:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah but his hair and face look very cool in the exile skin
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I would say doom, hawkeye, venom, and hulk(cause I never played as them. But if I had, then nighcrawler he really kicked on xml2. But who cares what I think.

i didnt like that it took hawkeye so long to get his powers started all the time. by the time he would start an attack (after button press) guys would already be bashing him.

I would say the four that I would probably play with the most is Hulk, Sabretooth, Venom and Hawkeye. I love Sabretooth because he is stronger and faster than Wolverine and he never holds back. He should be the PR person for Wal-Mart so that he can slash prices.:)

They shoulda replaced Wolvie with Toothy. But then again, Wolvie's a pretty major character in the Marvel Universe.

Meh, to me Sabretooth is just a mirror version of Wolverine.  One's a good guy, one's bad.  They're basically the same though as far as abilities.

Quote from: cable2099 on August 18, 2007, 08:46AM
I would say the four that I would probably play with the most is Hulk, Sabretooth, Venom and Hawkeye. I love Sabretooth because he is stronger and faster than Wolverine and he never holds back. He should be the PR person for Wal-Mart so that he can slash prices.:)
your completly right about sabretooth but even lagan has his potentials (im not sayng it because i m wolverine/sabretooth fan)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

August 30, 2007, 11:29AM #53 Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 11:30AM by cable2099
Dont get me wrong, I like Wolverine but to me Sabretooth is more of a bad boy than Wolverine and he does not have Adamantium on his bones either. People can say that he is a clone of Wolverine but it maybe the other way around. During the Weapon X program, they had their failed experiments and perhaps Sabretooth was one of them and because of him being so feral that they needed to curb that but they could not bond the Adamantium on his bones because he was stronger than they anticipated so they decided to make Wolverine like Sabretooth but to try and bond the Adamantium on his bones to see if it made him less feral than Sabretooth.

I would like to try Hawkeye and Venom because no one else ha the same powers as them.