Ultimate Spider-Man PC

Started by DJay Saint, April 28, 2007, 03:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone else had a problem playing this on their PC?  I got the game for the PS2, and decided to get it for the PC since I am never home.  I installed it, and it went fine.  However, when I attempt to load the game, the box in the task bar appears for a second like the program is getting ready to come up, then nothing happens.  I'm obviously able to run stuff like MUA (almost in advanced lighting... but it stutters then), Battlefield 2, XML2, etc.  However, USM won't load AT ALL.  Machine specs:

Processor:  Intel Core Duo T2500 @2.00 GHz
RAM:  2048 megs DDR2 @667 MHz
Video Card:  Nvidia Quadro NVS 120M

The last game I had this problem with was Battlefield 2, which had a hardware profile file inside my My Documents folder that had a screwy screen size resolution and refresh rate defined in the file.  Once I changed the resolution and monitor refresh rate, I was able to load the game.  However, USM doesn't seem to have a hardware set-up file like Battlefield 2 did.  Being that Activision doesn't have great support for their games, I wasn't able to find a patch or anything to fix this issue.  I'll attempt to call their support Monday, but God knows that never works.  Anyone else have USM for PC?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

April 28, 2007, 04:45PM #1 Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 05:29PM by cvc
I got it and the same thing happened, so I put it in went to my computer opened the disk hit setup and it worked when it asked for the other two disks they autoloaded right. But you I'm sure already know all this,just worked for me.Sorry misread yes that too has happened and had too do the same open disk one and start from there and work.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

So, anyone else have this for PC?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I have it and it works perfectly on my comp.