MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
someone was planing one, but never finished it.

That's a shame Black cat would be a good addition to MUA.

Hello! Tell  me, please, how many characters it'is possible to download in this topic?

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

All them. But you can play with 27, this is the max number of character that you can play.

Thanks for the information! Simply I while know about this game as I didn't install it still a little.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Somebody know why some characters just don't work? Like Black Bolt, Havoc and Sabretooth... they work but the game just don't show the powers in the menu. And the powers just don't work. 
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

Ok so I just added some modded characters that were working great. I decided to add one more (Emma Frost) and this one installed correctly too. But I discovered that after I installed the mod that some characters were no longer able to fly such as dark  phoenix and dazzler. On the other hand Jean Grey can still fly. Any suggestions?

did you  start a new game after installing them?

I guess I didn't think I'd have to. The character installed correctly but now the other characters won't fly. Not even like Ms. Marvel, a built in character.

November 21, 2010, 05:03PM #684 Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 05:05PM by Sazandra125
If you install a new character or modify the herostat you typically have to start a new game for changes to take place.  Try going into a new game.  But I do recommend beating the game once to unlock hard mode.  Hard mode lets you choose your starting team so you can see changes a lot easier.

November 22, 2010, 01:26PM #685 Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 01:29PM by whiteking
@mio: Stop posting spam especially if you don't have a question/comment related to this topic.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Posts like that irritate me to no end so I removed it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I know this is probably in the wrong spot for a question but i figured this was the most followed forum. but I started a new game and you were right. thanks for correcting my stupid mistake. New problem now. I added some more characters and knew that I needed to start a new game and what not. So I added the character files and then the herostat info. Well Now when I accept my team it keeps my old team in there. It does decompile and compile my changes. I added characters just like I did before. Any suggestions why it wouldn't do that?

November 27, 2010, 02:31AM #688 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 04:19AM by Shauny7488
Quote from: N2Jesus on November 23, 2010, 11:56PM
I know this is probably in the wrong spot for a question but i figured this was the most followed forum. but I started a new game and you were right. thanks for correcting my stupid mistake. New problem now. I added some more characters and knew that I needed to start a new game and what not. So I added the character files and then the herostat info. Well Now when I accept my team it keeps my old team in there. It does decompile and compile my changes. I added characters just like I did before. Any suggestions why it wouldn't do that?

Easy problem, i used to get it all the time. Youve entered something incorrect to the herostat, i usually test each character individually before i go ahead and play to make sure i dont get this problem, the easiest way ive found to test which character it is: Start a new game with only 1 character in your herostat or if youre using heroselect, choose only one character, make sure its a character you want to test and not some random character.
During the first level, if the chosen character is operating correctly, you should get 4 of the chosen character. If it is operating incorrectly, you should get the last team that had all characters operating correctly in it. I cant say how long it will take you, it depends on how many mod characters you have.
Dont worry about testing characters that came with the game, unless youve been fiddling with their herostat, they should be fine.
I wish I had a quicker solution for you, good luck :)

P.S. next time you have an issue, there is a Technical Problems section off the main page :)

could someone give me a copy of Multiple Man it's deleted in the catalog