MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys... Something is wrong with the Scarlet Witch MUA file... cannot be downloaded... If you could check it out, I would really appreciate it... Thank you in advance. Also, I would like to mention that we are REALLY grateful for all your work and effort!

The Magma link is Down, can somebody reupload it please?

Can somebody Please Reupload Magma?  :magma:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: _Psylocke_ on December 10, 2010, 03:53AM
Hey guys... Something is wrong with the Scarlet Witch MUA file... cannot be downloaded... If you could check it out, I would really appreciate it... Thank you in advance. Also, I would like to mention that we are REALLY grateful for all your work and effort!

Here is a Scarlet Witch link http://www.2shared.com/file/U-eCQmwk/scarletwitch.html

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank you midnightphoenix123!

just because you download the offical char mod, doesnt mean you have to use everyone, same with Gambit

"every one" is mean for gambit, nightcrawler, pyro, single mod. Not for every people.... i have a bad english, sry.

this should be posted in the links that need help topic.

how do i swap the other characters in offical mod cuz i know the the default ones are hawkeye, moonknight, cap marvel and hulk? pls. help

you can use the application heroselect found within the main folder. it has a really simple interface and there's even a readme in the folder and a help board in the "technical problems" board  in case you have trouble.

okay thanks i appreciate it :firestar:

i loved Good job whiteking!

Hi, everyone. How are you doin'? Thank you for all the mods, they're awesome! What mods are gonna be  next? Could you make Tigra and Wasp modes that are separate from the Avengers mod?What mods are gonna be Hercules,Black Cat,Carnage,Scorpion,Colleen Wing,Nova,Magic for MUA? I'd really appreciate it...................Vovchik