MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nortstar link is down. please reupload!

and I have a question: is threre a magik mod? I can not found it.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

yes, there is marklotto did it.

give me a link please if is there...

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

i wrote you a message recently

Hi, everyone. How are you doin'? Thank you for all the mods, they're awesome! What mods are gonna be  next? Could you make Tigra and Wasp modes that are separate from the Avengers mod?What mods are gonna be Hercules,Black Cat,Carnage,Scorpion,Colleen Wing,Nova,Magic for MUA? I'd really appreciate it...................

Hello, guys! I have a question for you all. I am currently playing MUA on Windows 7 and I tried to mod in Whiteking's Emma Frost. Which WAS AWESOME!!! When I played it last on Windows XP computer which sadly died :'(. I was wondering if anyone knew why it doesn't mod properly on Windows 7 or if I am doing it wrong. I follwed Lord Magneto's tutorial on Youtube about modding for Windows XP and it worked. But when I get up to the part where I have to substitute a char for Emma Frost it asks me if I would like to create a new NotePad doc as nothing shows on the pad.

Just wondering if anyone knew what to do.  BTW please explain it to me in very simple language as I am not as clever as the rest of you :).

Thanks

Raven

February 06, 2011, 10:05AM #714 Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 10:14AM by Astral Premonition
Ohhh....I had the same problem too. you have to run that XLBUMI run as administrator

P.s this isn't right spot for help

You have actually saved my life :)
and thanks for the tip as well :D

Raven

Can someone please separate all the "Original Characers Package"
All I need are; Hawkeye, Hulk, Cyclops, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Sabertooth

And i have no idea how to use herostat and everything else because it keeps crashing my game. :(

Thank you!

Is it possible to have 33 characters at the same time just like in the XBOX version?

as far as I know: no, we can't.