MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Is there any link to black widow?  :blackwidow:

Black widow is included in the Official chars pack.

Hi. Thank you for all of these beautiful mods and all of the hard work that went into them. I was wondering, is there a Blackheart mod out? Also, the Multiple Man link is broken, and i was hoping someone else might have a working link? Thanks again.

A Blackheart mod was in progress but the Modder in question hasn't been active for more than a year.

Hello everybody

I installed the official Pack, but the  :stooth:sabretooth,  :blackwidow:Black widow and  :magneto:magneto have no powers.

All other character is ok. I try reinstall, but nothing.

wow, there are a lot of characters, I can't wait for trying them! XD maybe I missed, but, what about a wiccan or scarlet witch mod?? sure you can deal with 'em, you are great, moders!! XD

scarlet witch is in the xml2 conversions at the very top of the page, and nowhereman made a great booster for her :]
although there's no wiccan yet :p

thanks, but I have problems with the mods, starting with the official thing. I can use hulk, moon knight, hawkeye and the captain. But I want to play with nightcrawler (this is my main interest) or the others. I tried to use sheroselect but it doesn't work, just crashes when after selecting the 27 I click on accept team and then click on Launch MUA. Just says that an unhandled error ocurred and after that that File was not found. Does anyone know why this could be?? I also tried to use xmlbcui with an angel mod but it was like two skins for thor so I gave up. I'm gonna post it also in problems to see if someone can help me.  :nightcrawler:

i need holocaust mod and bullseye  :bullseye:

Anyone can tell me if there is a Black Cat mod?

is there an crismon dynamo mod??
and a best shocker  :shocker: mod, because my shocker dont appears in menu selection and have no sounds...

i need too:
balckheart  :bheart:
cloak  :cd:
and please, an bullseye  :bullseye: mod!

Quote from: San-Ra on July 09, 2011, 09:59AM
is there an crismon dynamo mod??
and a best shocker  :shocker: mod, because my shocker dont appears in menu selection and have no sounds...

Well the mod does say that in the character mod catalog that it doesnt have those things, so its something you have to deal with

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: San-Ra on July 09, 2011, 10:01AM
i need too:
balckheart  :bheart:
cloak  :cd:
and please, an bullseye  :bullseye: mod!

Whoah dude, chill for a bit, its not like these mods are made within 5 minutes
If you have a request, you can post it at the request & suggestions topic
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

ok, man...
but the catalog haven't this characters
so anyone have link for those chars???