Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Updated:

Magneto v6.0
Shard v2.4
She-Hulk v1.5
Toxin v1.32
Venom v3.7

I'm going to start putting version numbers next to the name so we can keep better track.

I think just the date is better for keeping track. Marking Magneto as "v6" makes certain other mods w/o a version marking (Juggernaut, Gambit) seem less complete, when those mods are actually 100% done.

February 25, 2008, 04:32PM #212 Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:39PM by Teancum
Updates to Vision and Cable.  Also updated Omega Red with a mannequin.

March 10, 2008, 02:24PM #213 Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 02:33PM by gameyoda
Downloaded it, installed it, found some bugs. Most of the characters you select wont be swapped for your character and the skills will still remain the same as they were for the character that you just swapped out :/ .

EDIT: just tried again and discovered something else, most NPC names are just repeated, so you can never choose radioactive man for example (only the x-man are choosable, but most of them dont work).

Downloaded what exactly?  This is the Catalog of every single released mod/character for MUA.  Explain you problem a little more.  Sounds like you installed something wrong.

teancum, hes obviously talking about npc17 mod.
Quote from: gameyoda on March 10, 2008, 02:24PM

EDIT: just tried again and discovered something else, most NPC names are just repeated, so you can never choose radioactive man for example (only the x-man are choosable, but most of them dont work).
that goes in its thread tho.

Sorry if I poster wrong (yes its about the NPC mod), but I followed to the link to its thread and ended up with the same thread as the avengers mod, so I thought, why not post it over here.
Will also post it there then.

Greetings. Where I can get mods on PSP? And one more question. I can establish mods if at me game on a disk.

Quote from: ~Adult~ on March 15, 2008, 01:39AM
Greetings. Where I can get mods on PSP? And one more question. I can establish mods if at me game on a disk.

That is the only available mod on the PSP. It contains the next-gen. characters, Colossus and Moon Knight. Everything released that is not on the PC goes into the Console Versions board.

March 16, 2008, 06:32PM #221 Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 06:49PM by Teancum
Updated Bishop with a mannequin and working Bombardment power.  He's at the top of the list now, as he's done.  Emma's updated with a mannequin too.

Can you help me change Iron Fist's link to this one, please?

http://www.box.net/shared/o0iqlnd44g
Last update: March 2, 2008

Thanks in advance.

April 15, 2008, 05:29PM #224 Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 05:34PM by ladykiller
Is  there any of this complete mod yet.

rogue
carnage
punisher
northstar
spiral
x-23
mystique