MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
None of those are complete for MUA, some have not been started. 

wow this is awesome, i am def buyin this for PC 2morrow. Congrats 2 all u talented peeple makin custom content 4 this game.

one question, for characters that are listed as done (i think it was "stage 3") and there are no little notes under them (needs 2 skins, needs manequin, ect) do they really act as new characters for the game, like with thier own unique powers, costumes that can be upgraded, and they gain levels and XP and all that?

if not, how is a custom character limited in how he is used in the game? Also, are the characters like venom, dr. doom, sabretooth, moon knight, ect. identical to thier next gen system playable versions?

srry, I kno I am askin alot of newbie questions, but I can't help it I was excited to see u could do this with PC version of game!!

Hey satchLINY,

Welcome to the boards.  I'm a newcomer like yourself, and the only mods I have going right now are Moon Knight, Colossus, and Cable (cause he's my boy).  THESE MODS ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME!  The work just like they are a part of the game.  Graphically they look like they belong.  They gain experience and have costumes just like all the other characters.  I can't speak for the other modded characters out there, but the 3 I'm working with are just a little slice of heaven.

cool, sounds good. i used 2 own this on ps2, it was pretty good i thought but I didn't particularly like most of the marvel characters that they give u to play with.

Satch,

I recommend you download the Official Characters pack first. My favorite custom mod is Iron Fist.

May 06, 2008, 09:17PM #230 Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 09:25PM by satchLINY
appreciate the response, midnight curse, that just sealed the deal, I was startin to think that was prolly the best way 2 begin with the whole mods thing. I am downloadin from the new post that includes both venom and dr. doom.

i never really read any comics, but i became obsessed with marvel stuff when i was a kid just from the cartoons, action figures, and sega genesis games.

im all about playin as juggernaut, venom, sabretooth, magneto, omega red, ect. so definetly lookin forward to tryin these mods out!

All Stage 1 characters are now hosted locally here at MarvelMods, no need to worry about bad links

how about unlocking these characters (obviously for the ones that have them) 4th skin/costume in the game? Im referring to the ones usually unlocked by completing the cd mission things that u collect.

In particular, I realy want 2 unlock toxin's carnage skin, I kno theres probably an "all costume code" but I'd rather do the effort way of unlocking them if there is one.

There isn't unfortunately.  You have to use the all costume code.

you can do what i did when i had the game, edit the simulator.engb, and change Thor's simulator mission.  So what i did is change the "hero = thor", to "hero = Hawkeye", and then played the simulator mission, won, and had his 4th skin unlocked. (i repeated that over and over again with the other characters who had their 4th skin locked). Thor's is the only one you can edit and have it work, since he just runs into his villain (while the others you have to enter the room, and if you are not the hero the mission was meant for, you cant enter the room).  It sounds stupid and complicated, but it works (i could never get that unlock cheat to work anyways).  Also this works with save games, so you dont gave to start over, just edit, win, save and then repeat until you have all the ones you want unlocked.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Teancum on May 08, 2008, 07:38AM
All Stage 1 characters are now hosted locally here at MarvelMods, no need to worry about bad links
I think you mean all of stage 3 mods are now hosted on MarvelMods :D

Right, I had it backwards. :D

Hmm, when I click to download the She-Hulk mod, I get an error page.  Can someone plesse fix the link for me?

Sorry, the link is fixed now.

Longshot is missing from the catalog
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it