MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice job! But isn't Jubilee's mannequin going to be added? Norrin Radd posted a new link in MXYZPTLK's theard.

Quote from: SpongeSpider on June 17, 2008, 05:15AM
Nice job! But isn't Jubilee's mannequin going to be added? Norrin Radd posted a new link in MXYZPTLK's theard.

Thanks! I need you guys to keep letting me know what I've forgotten. Added Jubes' mannequin as wellas iammingy's Prof X loadscreen.

Cates, can you add this mod to the Stage 3 list?
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2029.0
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Dark_Mark's Venom catalog entry should say it's different from the Official Characters version.

Quote from: Cates on June 20, 2008, 04:36AM
Done! Thanks!
It is I who should be thankful ;)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: SpongeSpider on June 20, 2008, 05:13AM
Dark_Mark's Venom catalog entry should say it's different from the Official Characters version.

How so? Sorry, since Venom's in the official characters pack I haven't downloaded Dark_Mark's. I'll add any relevant information folks can provide!

He's got a few different skins in his mod, like Marvel vs Capcom.

Yeah, that's pretty much the only difference.

Shadowcat, X-23, and Polaris mods from Norrin added to the Catalog.

We're out of space in section 1. Going to have to do some re-arranging by moving stage two and three down. We have SO MANY cool mods.

Hello Cates, I've just updated the Hulk. Can you modify your list?

hey cates there are some chars that have been fixed and reupload in their own posts have you updated the links on this post too??? like hulk and shadowcat

I've made a Northstar conversion mod, it would be awesome if it could be added to the list. *nudge nudge* :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

now thats not just cahr. mods can u post a list of skins onto the catalog?
i believe we need a comprahensive list.

That's what THIS thread is for.  But people need to bother to add huds and pkgbs to their skins.  The staff can keep it updated if people do that.