MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just a question guys, is anyone still working on a Warpath mod? seems like I read here somewhere someone was doing a :warpath: may have been you Blizz.

I can't remember who but I thought nobody was making it.. I'm making a skin though which I've been putting on hold. But again, I would not have a clue who's making it or who has finished it.

Quote from: Ultra Violence on October 02, 2008, 09:43PM
Just a question guys, is anyone still working on a Warpath mod? seems like I read here somewhere someone was doing a :warpath: may have been you Blizz.
Nope, wasn't me.

Oh, well I guess it will come to me eventually, this is another of the mods I would really like to see someone bite into. Let me know if you guys hear of any scuttlebutt on  :warpath:

Нужен herostat.cfg для Lady Deathstrike

October 21, 2008, 08:02AM #336 Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 08:05AM by Armoel
Excuse me boys, i'm armoel from italy. I have a question: exist a blackheart's mod  :bheart:?

Quote from: Armoel on October 21, 2008, 08:02AM
Excuse me boys, i'm armoel from italy. I have a question: exist a blackheart's mod  :bheart:?
Not yet.

D'oh...Nobody work at this mod? I wait Blackheart for go away in the game :((

Quote from: Armoel on October 21, 2008, 01:20PM
D'oh...Nobody work at this mod? I wait Blackheart for go away in the game :((

Actually iammingy is working on him. But Blackheart won't be out for a long time. He takes a long time to make his mods on top of all his busy work.

Oh and do you mind not calling us boys? (I particularly don't like that name)

Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 21, 2008, 07:37PM
Actually iammingy was working on him.

Iammingy hasn't been seen in almost 20 days.  I'd say the project is dead, as is most of MUA modding.

Think about it his right, just look the topic page 1 called "My Custom Skins".

Quote from: Teancum on October 22, 2008, 03:36AM
Iammingy hasn't been seen in almost 20 days.  I'd say the project is dead, as is most of MUA modding.

Speaking of that, has he left? Or is he busy with his exams and stuff?

I'm really count on him for succeding the exam.

I am guessing we will see Iammingy again, but I wouldn't count on any more mods from him.  Most modders have moved on.  Even BliZZ hasn't visited the forums in a week.  It's pretty safe to say MUA modding is dying.  There aren't many more popular character mods to do, and making new missions is too complex for most folks.  Basically that means there's nothing really exciting left to do.