MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey guys i was wondering if any of you might have the time and interest to mod either the original green goblin (not a fan of the ultimate version) or good ol' hobby (hob goblin). Ive always been a huge fan of spider-man and would love to use some of the awesome enemies he faces. on a side note has anyone even considered making scorpion seeing as he already has 2 skins created from the game. just a thought.

I don't think any modder has the time to do those mods as they have many on their list. Perhaps you can review the Knowledge Base and make them yourself.

Quote from: Chronos Darkrift on July 21, 2009, 02:12PM
hey guys i was wondering if any of you might have the time and interest to mod either the original green goblin (not a fan of the ultimate version) or good ol' hobby (hob goblin). Ive always been a huge fan of spider-man and would love to use some of the awesome enemies he faces.

Firstly, wrong thread. Secondly, theres no animation for the Goblin Glider, which would look pretty stupid if the goblins didnt have it.

good point about the glider and if you could be so kind as to guide me to the right thread so i don't post in the wrong place again i would appreciate it.

Request Board. Can't miss it on the forum's main page.

I NEED THE MODS OF: PENANCE,SONGBIRD,JEAN GREY,JACK O´LANTERN,SILVER SAMURAI AND BLACKHEART

August 01, 2009, 07:09PM #427 Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 07:20PM by deedooo
A: not the place to ask
B: you don't need them, per-say
C: ALL CAPS is annoying. read the site rules (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2304.0).
D: use the search tool first
E: none of them exist as full mods yet, except jean who is on the first page.

It's "per se", not "per say". It's a common mistake, it comes from latin.

darned latin :P. thanks for the correction.

To whoever keeps this list updated: These are mods that are not currently on the list, that you may want to add to it.  Dark Phoenix, Mystique, Goblin Queen, Grey Gargoyle, Anole, and Lady Deathstrike

Yes also Nowhere Man's boosters of Doc Strange, Storm, and Elektra. Magneto's should be put in the next Official Characters Mod.

August 04, 2009, 08:51PM #432 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:53PM by Unknown
Quote from: Shauny7488 on July 21, 2009, 05:52PM
Quote from: Chronos Darkrift on July 21, 2009, 02:12PM
hey guys i was wondering if any of you might have the time and interest to mod either the original green goblin (not a fan of the ultimate version) or good ol' hobby (hob goblin). Ive always been a huge fan of spider-man and would love to use some of the awesome enemies he faces. on a side note has anyone even considered making scorpion seeing as he already has 2 skins created from the game. just a thought.
Firstly, wrong thread. Secondly, theres no animation for the Goblin Glider, which would look pretty stupid if the goblins didnt have it.

You could always make them fly. Like using Iron-man's flying?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

What does that have to do with animations?

Quote from: Teancum on August 05, 2009, 04:44AM
What does that have to do with animations?

Well instead of having a Goblin Glider you stead make him fly.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...