MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Deedooo on February 12, 2010, 02:30PM
if you do character switches you need to start a new game.

I thought it was only when you added a new character...

that's what i was implying. ah curse slight differences in wording that change entire meanings of sentences.

Ok, die-hard Marvel fans might wanna duck outta the way when the lightning hits me. I'm a huge fan of Marvel, don't get me wrong, but does anyone know where I might find DC or Darkhorse mods for MUA? (I'm a big fan of the Avengers/JLA comics, and I think it'd be cool to stage a reenactment of my favorite crossover moments.)

Quote from: Silas_Parrish on February 13, 2010, 09:37PM
Ok, die-hard Marvel fans might wanna duck outta the way when the lightning hits me. I'm a huge fan of Marvel, don't get me wrong, but does anyone know where I might find DC or Darkhorse mods for MUA? (I'm a big fan of the Avengers/JLA comics, and I think it'd be cool to stage a reenactment of my favorite crossover moments.)

On the rules here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2304.0.html

QuoteRegarding non-Marvel characters and mods

That being said, using other franchises such as (but not limited to) DC, Dark Horse, LucasFilm (Star Wars) are not allowed here at MarvelMods.com.  We have a great thing going here, and we feel that it's smart not to 'rock the boat' so to speak by having other companies come in and try to shut us down due to not liking their characters in a Marvel universe.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yeah it's kind of a drawback for DC fans who actually like MUA. I've even sent an e-mail to DC, if we are allowed to public DC stuff for a Marvel game. No reponse. (yes, I also stated that we don't want any lawfirm to go at us)

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 14, 2010, 05:46AM
Yeah it's kind of a drawback for DC fans who actually like MUA. I've even sent an e-mail to DC, if we are allowed to public DC stuff for a Marvel game. No reponse. (yes, I also stated that we don't want any lawfirm to go at us)

Another thing to be considered is, do Marvel want DC characters in THEIR game?
Considering they sued NC Soft  because people were making their characters in City Of Heroes, im guessing, no.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 15, 2010, 02:50AM
Idd. Such a shame...

As much as I like DC, i wouldn't want them in game anyway, it just wouldn't feel right.

I guess that's my answer, then. It's a pity, really. I loved the Avengers/JLA series.

Ther is a virus in the link of cable mod. :(

:colossus: I would like to know if there is a loadscreen for Colossus in the official char. mod. Also where is the file for char. drops, i want to use one of my older versions that Colossus still gets drops in and if possible Cyc :cyclops:. Has anyone heard if the gambit v2.0 is still coming I thought it was coming out over the Holidays but I haven't seen a post here or workbench in a while.

That's because Burning Rage is very busy (he didn't really tell if he would release it, considering it to be a more private project).

that's a crying shame.

on a completely different note, we should update the first page with cool icons from here. or at least characters there that don't have their own emote here.
for example daken

Thank you guys for making these mods. I downloaded Emma Frost and Moonstone and they rock. :):emmafrost: (There was no moonstone smiley)

Where can I find the Black Cat mod?
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!