MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can you give me the individual link of Dr. Doom mod please ?

There is no individual Dr Doom mod.  You have to download the Official Characters Mod and then change one of the characters to Dr Doom with Heroselect.

But i can't play with the official characters because the game crashes with it.

Quote from: Stealth02 on July 11, 2010, 01:32AM
But i can't play with the official characters because the game crashes with it.
then make a backup of MUA cuz it crashes my comp so i made a 2 backups 1 with official character mod and 1 without it

Can someone send a link for :sinister: I can't find him on the Mod Catalog :( Thanks.

G
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

Don't worry I tried him and he didn't work at all, he had no powers and when I changed skin he crashed the game :P

G
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

how to add nightclawler from heroselect ???  :nightcrawler: :nightcrawler:

ok i have the xml2 psylocke mod, i see what number the new exiles skin is, now what?

Quote from: jacobprater1983 on July 25, 2010, 11:00PM
ok i have the xml2 psylocke mod, i see what number the new exiles skin is, now what?
the new exile skin is here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1463.0.html It wouldn't be here cause this isn't the Xml2 thread

Hi!

I did not find the appropriate place to do it so I write it here.

I am a former frequent visitor of the Marvel Mods community. I even tried to do some work: a dark skin for Symbiote Spidey, and worked with more modders on The Punisher mod (I could only do the huds and power icons).

Now, after some years stressed at work, I have been able to have some spare time and I have easily reinstalled everything I wanted.

It's impressive. Everything is smooth, the heroselect, the Official pack, the mods...... it's impressive really.

THANK YOU.

PS: My only missing wish was a Spikey Thing skin... hehe, too taugh I guess ;)

Welcome back, parrastaka!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927