MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
how do i get to my games data folder so i can add characters please some one send me a message or something

Quote from: invisable man 1 on August 09, 2010, 10:15AM
how do i get to my games data folder so i can add characters please some one send me a message or something
in program files activision marvel ultimate alliance

Unless anybody says otherwise, or someone does it before, I'll add Mystique to Stage 3 tomorrow.

hi i downloaded beast mod and installed it for x-men legends 2 on pc but when i start a new game it unlocked me professor x and when i put him in the team the game close. can someone help me?
Ps:sorry for my bad language.im from romania and i have 10 years old!

that's probably because this is the mua character mod catalogue. try using the link for the xml2 catalogue if you're going to use the mod for xml2

thanks for the help ill try it now

i've downloaded from this link http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,753.0.html and it doesn't work again .why?

You DID read trough the entire guide of adding characters to XML2 right? Also, could you be a bit more specific, like what doesnt work?

yes i used this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyMIbhKBOc but whit characters for xml2 and when i start i new game i dont have the character i've deleted and the character i've installed  doesn't appear.

Did you also edit the New game PY script? you might wanna do your search on that

For some reason NBA 2k's Programs don't work on my system. They act like they are loading but dont ever really load or extract the file. My pc spec are 3 gigs ram, 3.0 pentium D, 1 gig video card.

Thanks Alot!!!
:thumbsup2: :laola:
Perfetc World Weres Theres No Place For Wisdom.                Morodo :strange:

:nova:Wonderman really is very good play, but what's in the package avengers mod is visually better, if there was a way of uniting the visual with the powers that this would be great, another detail, when it flies, it is in a position surf, but if you drive the punch is in the position he should, which I note is that it seems it was overlooked the physical stature of the character, it should be something like Thor, or luke cage, they are just observations from someone who likes the character already beaten the MUA with him, but know nothing about creating mods, another character that is lacking in the MUA's Nova, big hug to everyone.

Do we have a Black Cat mod for MUA?  We have one for XML2 and I could have sworn I saw it in the forums at some point.