Who is your favorite X-Men character?

Started by TEGC Rocco, December 07, 2009, 03:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightcrawler is AWESOME!!!
Gambit
Iceman
Colossus

can't honestly choose one :P

I used to like wolvie, still do, but it happens that everytime someone overuses a char i get bored XD... i like the outsiders, the B-heroes... the more obscure and mysterious they are... the better :P

Except for Batman... but hey... he's the exception for every rule...

Cheers^^

December 11, 2009, 12:52PM #17 Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 12:54PM by iFlower_ino_Yamanaka
I got too many: Phoenix:  :phoenix: Invisible Woman :iwoman: Marvel Girl  :marvelg: Shadowcat :kittyp: Emma Frost  :emmafrost: and Storm! :storm:

I know Invisible Woman isn't in X-men unless it is a guest apperance but she used her invisibilty to sneak into the X-men DUN DUN DUN!!!

Quote from: iFlower_ino_Yamanaka on December 11, 2009, 12:52PM
I know Invisible Woman isn't in X-men unless it is a guest apperance but she used her invisibilty to sneak into the X-men DUN DUN DUN!!!

Ok, I guess that works.....

Anyway, mine would be: Gambit, Nightcrawler, Deadpool (isn't he in XMLII? I've never played it. Does he even count as an X-man? I know he's in X-Men Origins Wolverine), Proffesor X, maybe Rogue (gotta have some sort of female presence here somewhere, eh?)

I am sorry that I wasn't very clear with the rules. NO Guest Appearances allowed.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Quote from: piutebob on December 11, 2009, 05:28PM
Ok, I guess that works.....

Anyway, mine would be: Gambit, Nightcrawler, Deadpool (isn't he in XMLII? I've never played it. Does he even count as an X-man? I know he's in X-Men Origins Wolverine), Proffesor X, maybe Rogue (gotta have some sort of female presence here somewhere, eh?)

Deadpool, at one point, was an official member of the X-Men, had a uniform and everything.

Quote from: Shauny7488 on December 12, 2009, 05:51AM
Deadpool, at one point, was an official member of the X-Men, had a uniform and everything.

It wasn't about deadpool. it was about the Invisible Woman
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Jubilee, Cable, Iceman, Gambit, and Wolverine.

Quote from: rocco600 on December 12, 2009, 08:55AM
It wasn't about deadpool. it was about the Invisible Woman

Read piutebob's post again, but here let me simplify it for you:

QuoteDeadpool (isn't he in XMLII? I've never played it. Does he even count as an X-man?

I was answering the question.

lol i used to like Gambit, but now i dont know at all!
Magneto counts? since he's almost a member now.

but i think i Psylocke, Gambit and Kitty Pride are my Favorites X-mens.

Wolverine  :wolverine:
Gambit  :gambit:
Galactus  :galactus:
Apocalipsis  :apocalypse:

The incredible Hulk is the strongest and the best!!!!