[Download]PS2 MOD - Colossus and NEXT GEN Sim Discs

Started by IJ-Destroyers, December 11, 2009, 06:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 11, 2009, 06:38AM Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:09AM by IJ-Destroyers
Hey guys!!

I´ve been really focused on fix the PS2 MOD problem that we have because it´s the only console I can make mods.

I have a friend that knows about MUA Mod, but he don´t know too much about PS2 mod.

We got some results, however  :moonk: is not avaiable, we noticed that making him unavaiable and just having Colossus as an extra char the problems are gone.

We noticed too that with  :moonk: , even if he is not in your team the game crashes sometimes if you change any char of your team, that´s why we removed him too.

He still can be playable by doing the glitch of Crimson Dynamo simulator(there´s a topic here explaining more).

Well, the point is : We removed moon knight but colossus and next gen missions stil there.We are trying to fix the problem, we don´t know nothing about hex to see if there´s something wrong with his textures/moveset files, but we are doing something.

Here´s the download of Colossus and Next Gen Mod
CREDITS FOR COLOSSUS AND NEXT GEN MOD - Canino:

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ck4tk0

Scan: http://www.virustotal.com/pt/analisis/54a2f547cd9c28d655bde77ffd5b054da257fcc9d607dfa862f34c0e96a9d0fd-1260538521

PS.: PLEASE POST THE RESULTS IF YOU DOWNLOAD, AND DON´T FORGET TO THANKS IF IT DOES!!

INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

@EDIT

Guys, I don´t like to say it but we couldn´t solve the problem.

We need some help because the only thing that we can´t try is messing with hex(editing FBs)

If anybody here with hex knowlege can help me I would be really happy!!

ENJOY COLOSSUS AND NEXT GEN MOD!

IJ~D*

Hi... 

The file still possesses the moon knight in the selection screen... and the date and size the 3 files, are same to the previous ones... can you send the files corrected again? 

Thanks!!! 

PS: And about of the moon knight working, exist any news?

December 23, 2009, 08:46AM #2 Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:08AM by IJ-Destroyers
I´m sorry I guess I really sent you the wrong files I´ll upload the ritgh files as soon as possible here.
@EDIT

Here´s the correct file http://www.sendspace.com/file/ck4tk0

And the size is the same because there´s no add/remove from the file, just changing values.

And unfortunately, there´s is no way to Play as Moon Knight with no glitches. I´m trying to solve this problem, but the only thing that is up to me is mess up with SHIELD Access point data because the game do not crashes at the first save point if you put/remove him from the team.

I can´t do anything with hex because I don´t know how(in FBs case), I wish someone help me but...

Sorry again for the mistake.

Wait, are you trying to use your old save games?  You have to delete all of your old save games on the PS2/Xbox/PSP if you want to add characters.  The game gets confused, as it only saves 23 characters, but when you have 25 it doesn't know what to do.

No no, I always make a new save game of MUA in my Memory Card when I test a modded game.

I know that I cannot have a save of it already in my memory card.

I´m still trying to make it work.