Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im so happy to see Emma Frost!!! And i hope they don't over play her part ''dear'' and i hope she'll have lots of screne time and maybe similar effects to WATX.

Me too!!
I just hope to see the bitchy and sarcastic Emma and that she finally become involved with Scott, WATX at one point hinted that so maybe in this movie we'll see it ^^

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 29, 2010, 02:28AM
That's like spoiling the whole movie. It shouldn't have been said so the fans would be surprised. I bet it'll appear in the trailer aswell.

I would not be surprised and I'm not his fan, but I read comics and I have an idea about who is he, I guess his fans knows most of him and can expect many attributes of his attitude to be included in his movie. What would be surprising for me is that he would be like his Wolverine Origins counterpart, that would be dissapointing.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I really want to see Jean's phoenix power in this movie and her relationships with Storm and Cyke as they should all be close like they are as adults. If Emma is a student she may not be as bitchy as adult Emma but she defintally needs an attitude. Will this Emma be represented as the Emma in Origins? I can't wait to see the early stages of Scott and Jean's relationship especially. Very likely it will start out as the shy teenagers who can't say their feelings like in the Original X-Men.

i too think since jean storm and scott r friends so they need to show that but would  you rather see friendship or action?

Couldn't there be room for both. Hopefully training missions in the danger room but with it being less advanced like in the Original X-Men days. Metal tentacles, big robots, flamethrowers, rocket launchers. Those types of stuff to show how advanced the Danger Room gets in the future. Maybe even Magneto assembling his first brotherhood with his children. I'd love to see Wanda and Pietro. Their roots are in the X-Men. I really hope for a Phoenix moment where she unleashes a phoenix raptor. Maybe even loses control once but Scott's love for her calms her down. This is the beginning after all.

another reason why X3 didn't have a sentinel is cause Brett Ratner ran out of money.So im sure the danger room will be in it but hopefully they don't run out of money they should also have Sentinels in it

I think Deadpool is probably the only Marvel movie i wouldnt go see (well maybe if the costars are some X-Universe characters)

I cant wait for First Class and Captain America, so far it sounds like both are going to be killer.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I'm definitely going to watch First Class, and I think Deadpool would be good but i just dont know much about the character in general.
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

I don't know to much about Deadpool so I'm not that interested in him. If X characters besides Wolverine appear I may watch it then.

Deadpool movie would be cool but i would rather wait until it comes out on DVD.Plus,they need to make a storm movie in my opinion.Her and wolverine are the most favorite characters in X-men now.So they already made an origins movie of logan and storm was in a deleted scene.I guess it's her ''hometown''.But storm went on her own in egypt after her parents died so i don't no why she was in Nigeria

July 03, 2010, 08:07PM #160 Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 08:12PM by Pooltastic
I can't believe you people! A Deadpool movie would be TOTALLY. UNBELIEVABLY. AWESOME!
I'll probably be one of those loons camping out at midnight to get the first tickets on the day of the release. Heh nah just kidding. But I will watch it on the first day.
And X-Men characters, as in the ones that were in other movies, would make it seem too much like a spin-off, which IT IS NOT, thank you very much. And yes, I know that Deadpool's first appearance was in New Mutants #98, for all you X-Men loons.
Instead, they should bring in X-Force characters, like Domino, Copycat, Cable oh and, of course, Siryn.

It's going to be either totally awesome... or they'll screw it up.
The suspense is killing me!

EDIT:

ha-ha-ha... totally need to put this here:
"Wait a minute. What do you mean 'you people'?"
"What do YOU mean 'you people'?"

im actually with pooltastic! a deadpool movie would be good although i dont knwo much about the character in general. but yeah it think it'd be good. an x-men orgins: storm movie would be good too, but i dont think it's possible anytime soon and despite her huge fanbase, i personally think a movie about her doesnt sound much as a box office breaker but who knows
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

im not the biggest fan of deadpool but seeing x-men origins wolverine made me pissed about how they did him.I would go see it especially if people say the movie is good,cause i LOVES me some marvel movies lol

Deadpool movie would be amazing, i mean. He has worlds greatest humor EVER! Thor Loki and Odin both look really well done to ^^